• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have achieved much. You are well educated. You are articulate. You are chio. You are globalised. You can adapt well in any Continent and culture. You are most desired by Japanese men, by Korean men, by Caucasian men, etc because of your exposure to the world. The World is your oyster...go and savour it.

My congratulations to SG gals...well done!!! SG is too small and myopic for you. Go forth and venture.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have achieved much. You are well educated. You are articulate. You are chio. You are globalised. You can adapt well in any Continent and culture. You are most desired by Japanese men, by Korean men, by Caucasian men, etc because of your exposure to the world. The World is your oyster...go and savour it.

My congratulations to SG gals...well done!!! SG is too small and myopic for you. Go forth and venture.

This is SPG thread????

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is SPG thread????

I wrote a congratulatory SG guy thread yesterday.

Likewise, the SG gal needs to congratulated.

Truthfully, like the SG guys, they are much desired.

so singaporeans are in very good and healthy social positions.

MY gals, PRC gals, Vienamese gals, etc love SG guys

Japanese men, Korean men, Caucasian men, etc love SG gals

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid_thread.gif

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's fine if you disagree with me. Just go to Shenton Way, Orchard Road or fly with SIA and you will know what I mean.

How do you think SIA is one of the most successful airlines? Look at the demure, feminine SQ gals and immediately you feel proud of SG and SG gals.

Still dont believe me?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wrote a congratulatory SG guy thread yesterday.

Likewise, the SG gal needs to congratulated.

Truthfully, like the SG guys, they are much desired.

so singaporeans are in very good and healthy social positions.

MY gals, PRC gals, Vienamese gals, etc love SG guys

Japanese men, Korean men, Caucasian men, etc love SG gals

your mother is a disgrace ....fighting in bus :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFv7madLeE0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cFv7madLeE0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V4jPtLhOT9M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V4jPtLhOT9M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oGv0D4P9QRc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oGv0D4P9QRc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why didnt you put up the same poster when I congratulated SG guys yesterday?

If you disagree now, it means you must also have disagreed with me yesterday.

or do you disagree with me now, and not yesterday, because I praised SG gals?

Are you a sexist?

1) im proud to be a man

2 ) yes...i look down on you and your mother ...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Frankly in my opinion, it's a bit exaggerated on the chio and articulate parts, but on the balance generally fair enough, Singapore girls have their attraction and desirability.

Chio, as in beauty, I don't think Singapore girls ranks up there with Japanese, PRC and ROC girls, not everyone of course, just on average. Apologies to the other races but as a matter of factly, Singapore Chinese girls beat the Malay and Indian women who mostly bloat up to above 200kg after age 30 hands down. No racist slur intended. Just stating a fact. Just look around and see.

Articulate? That's quite a hard nut to swallow. Singapore girls speak some of the most pidgin rojaks in the world without self-awareness, sorry to say that. For example, shit is one of most favoured Singapore girl expression whenever something goes against her liking, many Singapore girls would utter it anytime even at mealtime without thinking what it really means, shit! The stuff she excretes in the toilet. That's the English ed version. The Ah Lian version is kanasai, meaning like shit.

Then, another thing for parents and pet owners. They call their children Ah Boy and Ah Girl, they also call their pet dog or bitch Ah Boy or Ah Girl.

Generally, there's no malice or ill-meaning meant. But to be considered articulate and cultured, more needs to be understood and practised.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why didnt you put up the same poster when I congratulated SG guys yesterday?

If you disagree now, it means you must also have disagreed with me yesterday.

or do you disagree with me now, and not yesterday, because I praised SG gals?

Are you a sexist?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the only oyster you have is in between your leg ... even that i dont consider it a oyster ...the most is hum ...1kg for less then sin$10 :biggrin: