• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Violence in MRT if Overcrowding Persists. Fxxx PAPee!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 07 Oct, 2008 15:25

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"He called me 'bitch' when he was in the wrong"

A STOMPer claims that a man called her a ‘bitch’ in a rush hour NEL train on Sept 15 and is angered by his use of such a strong word.

In her email to STOMP today (Oct 7), the STOMPer wrote:

“My hubby and I boarded a Punggol-bound NEL train at Dhoby Ghaut at around 6.30pm on Sept 15.

As usual, the train was packed to the fullest. At the Little India station, a few passengers alighted, so we moved further in to where a three-bar pole was.

“I was wearing heels, so I had to hold to a pole in case I step onto anyone during any sudden jerks.

“Standing beside me was the guy in the photo, who was busy reading a magazine and the edges of the magazine were on two of the bars.

“In the position that I was standing, his magazine and my hand will touch each other regardless of where I hold, so I had to hold in such a way that will minimise contact.

“One station later, the guy placed part of his magazine on my hand. I shifted my hand so that the magazine was below my hand again.

“From the way I see, my hand wasn't blocking any words on that page as there was only one big picture in the corner of that page.

“This guy put his magazine on my hand again, and I did the same thing back too.

“After another round of the same action, he brushed the corner of his magazine as if I dirtied his magazine.

“If he finds my hand dirty, why did he put it on my hand in the first place? I continued to do the same thing and he, too, did the same brushing action again. I was annoyed and swopped position with my hubby, who asked the guy what's the problem?

“He looked at my hubby and replied 'She's a bitch', then quickly put on his earpiece and continued reading.

“My hubby took down his earpiece and asked 'What do you mean by she's a bitch?'.

“He replied the same thing and quickly put on his earpiece again.

“At that moment, I really wondered what have I done to be called a bitch.

“I didn't crumple his magazine, I didn't utter any vulgarity at him, I've tried minimising contact with his magazine, nor am I dressed in a way that makes me look like one.

“The train was already so packed and he can still take up extra space to read his magazine. If he's considerate enough and if there's no reading space, then he should just stop reading for a while till more people alight at Potong Pasir station (which was just two or three stations away).

“The extra space he took up could have allowed one more person to squeeze into the train during this busy hour.

“After two stations, more passengers alighted and he moved a few steps away from us. That was when I took the photo.

“He later alighted at Kovan station. I'm still angry that he called me bitch when he's the unreasonable person.

“My purpose for putting up this post is to request people to be more considerate by reading newspapers and magazines only if there's space for you to do so.

“We pick up the complimentary newspapers in the morning too, but we'll usually stop reading when the train becomes more crowded.

“This is because we know how annoying it can be when people flip papers near our faces or at the back of our heads.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>» Email a Friend

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 06 Oct, 2008 12:56
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Old man shouts and bangs on cabin wall to get Priority Seat

A STOMPer says this elderly man rudely chased away two women who were seating in the Priority Seats, shouted at them and then placed his bags beside him as he sat down.

Says the STOMPer, a student:

"It happened on the 4th of October when my family and I went to Changi General Hospital.

"We took the MRT from City Hall towards Simei, and came this old uncle in the picture.

"It was crowded at the City Hall station, he went to the 'Priority Seat' and rudely chased two ladies, sitting there, away.

"He demanded the seat.

"The two lady who did not want to say anything, reluctantly went away.

"The old man then shouted at them in Mandarin while he hit the wall, pointing to the 'Priority Seat'.

"Apart from that, he proudly placed his several plastic bags, seen in the picture, on the seat beside him.

"Problem is, he should place the bags on the floor instead of the seat beside him and allow others to sit.

"I found it disgusting, inappropriate and inconsiderate."

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend​

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know I saw something that I have not seen before in the MRT the other day at bishan station. This guy around late 40s earily 50s was trying to get out of this northbound train and infront of him were 2 ladies. He just bang his way out and used his elbow to jab at the lady's ribs. The lady yell out in pain and he just turned around and shouted into the train CCB. Makes me wonder have we all degraded to such level of behavior that we have to resort to acts just to get out from a train?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the constant influx of people from third world countries, S'pore will have to wait till these countries from which it imports its potential citizens become first world, which will take more than 50 years.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know I saw something that I have not seen before in the MRT the other day at bishan station. This guy around late 40s earily 50s was trying to get out of this northbound train and infront of him were 2 ladies. He just bang his way out and used his elbow to jab at the lady's ribs. The lady yell out in pain and he just turned around and shouted into the train CCB. Makes me wonder have we all degraded to such level of behavior that we have to resort to acts just to get out from a train?

The 2 ladies are boarding the train? or inside?

i can understand his frustration if those 2 ladies are actually going to board the train and block the entrance before the door open. some people just cant stand aside to let others alight before boarding.

but if the 2 ladies is in the train and in order for him to move out, he hurt other people, then it is not very nice of him.

Z

Zombie

Posted on 07 Oct, 2008 15:25

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"He called me 'bitch' when he was in the wrong"

A STOMPer claims that a man called her a ‘bitch’ in a rush hour NEL train on Sept 15 and is angered by his use of such a strong word.

In her email to STOMP today (Oct 7), the STOMPer wrote:

“My hubby and I boarded a Punggol-bound NEL train at Dhoby Ghaut at around 6.30pm on Sept 15.

As usual, the train was packed to the fullest. At the Little India station, a few passengers alighted, so we moved further in to where a three-bar pole was.

“I was wearing heels, so I had to hold to a pole in case I step onto anyone during any sudden jerks.

“Standing beside me was the guy in the photo, who was busy reading a magazine and the edges of the magazine were on two of the bars.

“In the position that I was standing, his magazine and my hand will touch each other regardless of where I hold, so I had to hold in such a way that will minimise contact.

“One station later, the guy placed part of his magazine on my hand. I shifted my hand so that the magazine was below my hand again.

“From the way I see, my hand wasn't blocking any words on that page as there was only one big picture in the corner of that page.

“This guy put his magazine on my hand again, and I did the same thing back too.

“After another round of the same action, he brushed the corner of his magazine as if I dirtied his magazine.

“If he finds my hand dirty, why did he put it on my hand in the first place? I continued to do the same thing and he, too, did the same brushing action again. I was annoyed and swopped position with my hubby, who asked the guy what's the problem?

“He looked at my hubby and replied 'She's a bitch', then quickly put on his earpiece and continued reading.

“My hubby took down his earpiece and asked 'What do you mean by she's a bitch?'.

“He replied the same thing and quickly put on his earpiece again.

“At that moment, I really wondered what have I done to be called a bitch.

“I didn't crumple his magazine, I didn't utter any vulgarity at him, I've tried minimising contact with his magazine, nor am I dressed in a way that makes me look like one.

“The train was already so packed and he can still take up extra space to read his magazine. If he's considerate enough and if there's no reading space, then he should just stop reading for a while till more people alight at Potong Pasir station (which was just two or three stations away).

“The extra space he took up could have allowed one more person to squeeze into the train during this busy hour.

“After two stations, more passengers alighted and he moved a few steps away from us. That was when I took the photo.

“He later alighted at Kovan station. I'm still angry that he called me bitch when he's the unreasonable person.

“My purpose for putting up this post is to request people to be more considerate by reading newspapers and magazines only if there's space for you to do so.

“We pick up the complimentary newspapers in the morning too, but we'll usually stop reading when the train becomes more crowded.

“This is because we know how annoying it can be when people flip papers near our faces or at the back of our heads.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>» Email a Friend

No offence to anyone, this guy is probably a gay.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling a man's wife a bitch to his face and the husband did nothing? That guy is no gay, the pongdang is the husband. Others around who heard the remark boh chup. Only in Singapore. He should try telling that to an Ah Beng from Malaysia.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling a man's wife a bitch to his face and the husband did nothing? That guy is no gay, the pongdang is the husband. Others around who heard the remark boh chup. Only in Singapore. He should try telling that to an Ah Beng from Malaysia.

methink he asked the wrong question...instead he should asked quietly and gently...

Husband "What did you say about my wife?"

Man "Bitch!"

WALLOP! LOL..

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
methink he asked the wrong question...instead he should asked quietly and gently...

Husband "What did you say about my wife?"

Man "Bitch!"

WALLOP! LOL..

Wah how come you so rude suggest such name for pple's wife? Your pastor teach you that ah?:eek:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's always the aunties nitpicking on people who read papers, saw a similar incident at Bugis bus stop; an auntie screamed at someone whose newspaper touched her; crowded places bring out the worst in people, especially chinks, so better avoid them...

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people you see on trains are highly stressed. Have you ever seen a smiling face on the train during peak hours?

Poorly paid and overworked with loads of financial problems, its no wonder that such ugly scenes happen.

How to be first world country without first world salaries and lifestyle.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why blame the govt? It is the sinkies who vote for that. But as usual, when you go near a sinkie, nothing good will surface.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most people you see on trains are highly stressed. Have you ever seen a smiling face on the train during peak hours?

Poorly paid and overworked with loads of financial problems, its no wonder that such ugly scenes happen.

How to be first world country without first world salaries and lifestyle.

In France you will find 4 piece orchestras playing soothing in Metro trains, yes inside the trains:eek: It might appear silly but music sooths the savage beast :smile:

Instead of "watch out for terrorist messages" they should play happy music.

justhorny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is pushing his luck. Many people think no one would react to such abusive remarks but if he meets someone else (like me for example), then sorry, he would be confronted and challenged to repeat into a recorder for evidence in COURT !!! :mad: