• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hiding the shame don't dare tell them but when loan payment due how

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nearly 6am on New Year's Day

Earlier tonight I took my family for makan and see fireworks. They looked up to me and smiled and said I am such a wonderful dependable person and they are blessed

I nearly cried but pretended something was in my eye and rubbed

I haven't got the courage to tell them I have been fired

I wonder how long I can keep up the appearance and when no income to pay down the loan how then

Everyday I get major headaches

I must fight for the sake of my family but I am fighting against something much bigger

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Earlier tonight I took my family for makan and see fireworks. They looked up to me and smiled and said I am such a wonderful dependable person and they are blessed

I wonder how long I can keep up the appearance and when no income to pay down the loan how then

I must fight for the sake of my family but I am fighting against something much bigger

There are jobs in the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Health...the councils are filled to the brim with cash, to help you, and you have a most caring, thoughtful government in this world. They have even provided you a balm for your pain, in the fireworks, what are you moaning about?

Now, repeat the mantra, "change your mindset"...ommmm:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinkee Long:recession ? retrenchment ? what's that ? I'm still having my daily abalone and sharkfin soup.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
cry for fuck cry cry cry

retrenched get another job

simple as that

what a weakling cry cry cry

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
who did you vote for during the last election?

walkover in your constituency? then who would you have voted for in the event there is a contest?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you have a family who doesn't understand you or stand by you in hard times? I don't understand why you cannot tell them your troubles or they cannot share in your burden.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's more fucked if you have to fire yourself

If you harbor such thoughts and have negative attitude, you deserve every brunt of the economy doldrums.

When you start something on your own, you need to get something started on your feet. Work out some sustianable business strategies and develop your entrepreneural skill from there.

When there is a will, there is way.

Perseverance is the way to go, keep trying on every failure and learn from there. There is no plain sailing for me, I am fighting every battle every day. When I establish one source of income, I begin to invest in another source so that when one door is close, there are several other doors for me. Of course, not all investment yield fruits, you win some you lose some. When you lose, you gain more experience and knowledge to prevent future failures.

If you keep failing and learn nothing from there, you ought to FUCK yourself hard !!!

If you think it is easier said than done, then, dun do anything, sit there, be another Sinkie, be another lame duck.

Or, sign up with NUH, drown yourself in sorrow and pep yourself up to tok cock like this guy: http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq190/equalizer888/crap4.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wks280-3ca7a7aa91.jpg

"We have the best police force in the world, join my world class, world renown Home Team" Ahem!!

http://www.spf.gov.sg/career/

How Mas Selamat escaped...

Last edited:

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go get a job, there are plenty around if you are willing to work. Its not the end
of the world. But please avoid the following jobs, these are " Loser " jobs that will
bring you no where :

1. Taxi Driver
2. Security Guard
3. MLM salemans
4. Property agent
5. Insurance agent
6. Stock broker

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can only get fired if you're working for someone else.

Work for yourself and you have job security forever.

Boz you think so? But if no sale no pay...got sale no payment...that the reality of today...so end of the day you still working for some one....your customer...

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ronaldino,

My sympathy to you. I can truly feel what you are feeling. Ignore people who talked craps unless of course you are someone who is not striving hard to get a job.

I was too retrenched a couple of months ago and is still looking for a full employment. The only difference is that I do not have a family to feed though I gave my parents monthly allowances and have bills (quite a big amount) to pay. I have enough savings to last at least 6 months but still a worry cos I wouldn't want to deplete it too rapidly. When I told my parents that I was retrenched, my dad told me not to worry so much and said he could support himself. At that moment, I was so touched that I cried. He dun really need my monthly allowance to survive but I felt so helpless and a sense of failure when I know I couldn't give my parents more than what they deserved. That kind of sadness just triggered the tears automatically. I am not sure how many ppl here can actually understand, the feeling of not able to provide.

It's been more than a month now, there were feelings of ups and downs. Ronaldino, it's better to let ur family noe, especially ur wife. So that they can share ur emotional burden. It helps a lot. Seriously, without my family support (parents, brothers and sisters) and close friends, I would suffer deep depression. The reason I am still sane is that I can feel the warmth of other people. Of cos, I am sure I could get a job eventually, just have to adjust my expectation accordingly. I hope you would find urs soon too. Cheers!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boz you think so? But if no sale no pay...got sale no payment...that the reality of today...so end of the day you still working for some one....your customer...

no sale no pay. You screwed yourself.... STOP, dun argue, think and analyze in depth about "you screwed yourself".

got sale no payment. Premature talk. Nobody gives credit terms when you just start your business, you negotiate for COD. If you are a true entrepreneur, credit terms mean RISKS !! dun do empty talks.

"so end of the day you still working for some one....your customer..."
yes, but this comes with a twist !! What is the twist ? Why should I tell you? Be an entrepreneur yourself to FIND OUT !!!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must speak the truth, only the truth will set you free.

a family who sticks together during bad times as well as good times is a strong family.

when you feel like giving up and have no one to turn to....come to Jesus, He will give you peace.

when you want someone to open door to you when there's no way out, seek Jesus and ask Him for forgiveness of your sins.

He will open a door for you.