• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Driver Alert 2

what are your views on the slow moving vehicles?

• I agree! these slow moving kutus should keep to their lanes/places.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I agree! these slow moving kutus are hogging up lanes 1 and 2 on the highway.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I disagree! these slow moving kutus are travelling at 80km/h anyway!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I disagree! During traffic jams, and everyone is travelling at 20km/h.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool! ERP really eases traffic jams and earn more $ for the Govt.! TP bian cho kang lah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TP bo cho kang lah!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
as the number of vehicles would continue to swell and swarm the roads in the coming days/months/years. have you folks noticed an increasing number of slow moving vehicles (cement mixers and big lorries) hogging lane2 of the expressways? these slow moving vehicles have a tag of a speed limit of 60~70km/h.

my personal take: if these folks kept to the lane3 or lane4, traffic would be smoother and there wouldn't be a need to "raise ERP to ease congestion"!

what are your views on this? i've even created a poll on this! if your views are not reflected in the poll, could you pen it down as a reply?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
wah piang, more and more heavy vehicles on lane 2 of expressways... TP bo cho kang ar?