• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The sammyboy Telegram chat group now has almost 500 members and counting...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's a telegram chat group for when we have this forum? Sammyboy used to have a chatroom which was hardly patronized except by tonychat.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Business there must be bad to warrant some advertising here. Ha Ha.

I'm promoting my telegram group in preparation for when the sex forum gets blocked by the MDA again.

It will be a quick and easy way to spread the word regarding the new url.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for this, reminds me of the occasional fun we have. I did note that his office was growing in sino-centricity - bowls, scrolls and then his attire was progressing along these lines as well. Not sure if he was going native as some of us do as we progress with age or build his PRC expert persona. After the Kiwis left with 1/3rd of the army we had light presence for a long while with rotating detachments of Hornets. The yanks after Subic decided to cast the net wider. Tuas Naval had not even settled when Changi construction went into full swing with more pens. Then terror barracks became a full blown base with Filipinos manning their supermarkets etc . All this done with locals having no idea.

It buggers (rather than beggars) belief that this could be anything but satire.... thanks for the chuckles: https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?134498-Wikileak-SBF-Edition-latest

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, you might one try the New Paper (another staple of SPH) approach in passing the party message - bullets points, infographics, key messages boxed.

Probably the bumping behind this particular thread is possibly lost. Let alone why MDA is blocking the funding source to get to another

I'm promoting my telegram group in preparation for when the sex forum gets blocked by the MDA again.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pity your parents that his son is so desperate and his income source is from sex forum ! shame !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, if you need more publicity for this telegram , please call Lui Tuck Yew.

poster.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Serious Question....which country do u normally connect to via VPN?

I select a new server daily after running a handful of speed tests. Today I'm connected via Australia.

Tomorrow I'll try Austria and as long as it exceeds 70 Mbps it's good to go.

Screenshot 2018-12-31 13.37.48.png