• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The sammyboy Telegram chat group now has almost 500 members and counting...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Send me your Telegram username via PM and I'll send you an invite.

Current trending topics are food, sex and money. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Cannot have self invite link?

Nowadays is ownself check ownself system. Endorsed by parliament.

I want only those who are keen to join. If I send out a self invite link it will fill the group with all sorts of riff raff.

Membership is now 530.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though SPH/Straits Time is struggling, I think that it needs to survive for the sake of many Singaporeans. Its their only means to validate what is true and what is fake.

The latest incident where the family was feuding and people were unsure what to believe. Since the Parliament session ended, it was the press that meticulously cut thru the fog and laid it out for Singaporeans.

Take yesterday's story carried by ST about Jho Low who is disputed the claims made in Singapore courts. We now know he is innocent. Imagine if there is no ST.

Business there must be bad to warrant some advertising here. Ha Ha.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sbf remains the premier place for dirty dealings and nepotism to be exposed first. OKP and ERM are outstanding examples, all in the last 2 days. Don't count on ST to give up the truth.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though SPH/Straits Time is struggling, I think that it needs to survive for the sake of many Singaporeans. Its their only means to validate what is true and what is fake.

The latest incident where the family was feuding and people were unsure what to believe. Since the Parliament session ended, it was the press that meticulously cut thru the fog and laid it out for Singaporeans.

Take yesterday's story carried by ST about Jho Low who is disputed the claims made in Singapore courts. We now know he is innocent. Imagine if there is no ST.

oy...! don't play with fire.. 90% of sinkies can't get satire you know....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am beginning to think it's closer to 95%!

I still remember that time you faked a wilikeak transmission detailing Old Man's meeting with then Secy of State hillary clinton and the derogatory remarks made about his presentabililty. On a Sunday somemore. Civil servants dont work weekends u know.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, another one was my statement of remorse and apology to the PAP for slander. Sam immediately responded by stating - wait for it. True enough the comments came in. It was copied over to Hardware zone where some even complimented me for having the courage to apologise to the PAP and learning my lesson.

Politics has always been the bastion for satire but it does not carry the currency it used to. How do you even contemplate satire when we have the likes of CCS as a full time comedian.

I still remember that time you faked a wilikeak transmission detailing Old Man's meeting with then Secy of State hillary clinton and the derogatory remarks made about his presentabililty. On a Sunday somemore. Civil servants dont work weekends u know.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tough as hell bro, even if you double down on the stiff upper lip. Wikileak was easy as old man was always serious and people taking ST as the gospel is also a serious and sad reality. This PM, this cabinet and people like CCS are constantly ridiculed and lampooned from pillar to post. Anything you write will not hit the target. How do you even begin to ridicule guy like CCS. It like going to the circus with the aim of making a clown look stupid and laughing at him.

Satire is anyway tough in the first place as execution is a zero sum or binary in effect - no in between or half successful. Many think it is to say the direct opposite and constantly saying the opposite.

In full seriousness and speaking with a stiff upper lip, and remember not to blink too much like how TKL does.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tough as hell bro, even if you double down on the stiff upper lip. Wikileak was easy as old man was always serious and people taking ST as the gospel is also a serious and sad reality. This PM, this cabinet and people like CCS are constantly ridiculed and lampooned from pillar to post. Anything you write will not hit the target. How do you even begin to ridicule guy like CCS. It like going to the circus with the aim of making a clown look stupid and laughing at him.

Satire is anyway tough in the first place as execution is a zero sum or binary in effect - no in between or half successful. Many think it is to say the direct opposite and constantly saying the opposite.

It buggers (rather than beggars) belief that this could be anything but satire.... thanks for the chuckles: https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?134498-Wikileak-SBF-Edition-latest

Wikileak SBF Edition - latest
C O N F I D E N T I A L
SIPDIS

E.O. 12958: DECL: 07/06/2018
TAGS: PGOV PREL ECON SN
SUBJECT: VISIT BY SEN. CLINTON TO SINGAPORE (Nov16-18)

Classified By: Amb. David I. Adelman. Reasons 1.4 (b)(d)

¶1. (U) Sec of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in Singapore.
She was accompanied by staff member Huma
Abedin. The Secretary met the Minister Mentor Lee Kuan
Yew on Nov 16. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) also participated
in the meeting. MM was wearing dark grey Nike trainer
and a Mao jacket. He really has gone batty. Clearly not
aware that there are dress shoes that are just as well padded and more
appropriate. Confirms speculation that his minders leave him to his own devices
no matter how silly he looks. Obviously they tell him what he wants to hear.
Not longer reliable as a sounding post. Mao jacket in recent times in meeting
foreign guests in private is an attempt to show his association with PRC
and to be associated with its rising power. Discussion not very cogent or
relevant. Guys is rapidly sliding.

¶2. Could not help but note that despite not being in cabinet or accountable
for a portfolio continues to enjoy the trappings of power. Asked about succession
scenario after his son and he became agitated and failed to address. Instead
again offered to run our foreign policy but again had decline politely. Claimed
that he was the best man for the job and should be given the opportunity.
Explained patiently that it should not be done by a foreigner. Claimed that
meritocracy should be the only basis.

¶3. As usual without prompting, covered how he sees the World moving in the
next 3 years. Quite comical at times but entertaining. Things we have to do get access for
our Forces in this part of the World. Thanked him for looking after our people and the press
blanket ban.

¶4. Queried him on the possibility that his eldest granddaughter-in-law is going to be
from PRC and the implication to local policy. Said that the party is already grooming
PRC and Indian New Singaporeans as future MPs. Said that they successfully done it
when Dr Aline Wong from HK who came to Singapore as an adult and became a
Singapore and later a Minister of State. A non-issue in his eyes.