• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets talk about the basis,

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything must have a basis ,I am told.I am indeed dwelling on the basis of Worker's Party's politics and our ideas of their morality....And by a natural extension of all that hoo haas about WP's MP-Mr.Yaw.

You see,when Mr.Bush wanted to knock Iraq down he created one.I am talking about the lies and deceit that Iraq owned weapons of mass destruction.Hence such ownership formed the basis to invade
Iraq.Never mind that the invaders themselves owned weapons of mass destruction that could destroy the world a thousand times over.Notwithstanding it's a basis regardless.As much as ignorance itself is the basis of blissful existence....it's still is a basis

So ,what is the basis that Yaw is now found guilty as charged and not last week ?....Because our MSM imputes by innuendos of Yaw's guilt just this this week and not last week?Heck,didn't the Bush administration had their pseudo basis too which had no survival value since it defies our logic and reasoning?

However, the basis of logic and reasoning itself means nothing if the perpetrator works on the basis of vicious brute force.Hence one has to note the context.The context of basis that is tendered.For example,in a Worker's Party dominated forum like this all your basis is no basis ;if a 10 senior posters shouts you down.

For those who are still in dark and out of their depth as to what my point is--;I am indeed talking about morality as a platonic ideal.....and that the chances of survival of such a nobility is quite zero when others around are not similarly endowed or encumbered.So,when I tried to connect Yaw's immorality with the state of WP's decay and decadence;the basis in simple words is,that birds of feather do flock together....or filth attracts flies.

And what is the basis for that? Well,if it walks and quakes like a duck,the chances are that indeed it's a duck....And where only our further questioning and challenging leads to enlightenment -- if not keeping people's brains from getting ossified.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
see my earlier post about this rat .....

he has no proof whatsoever, he has been looking for chance to whack WP all along ,..... go look back at his posts and accusing WP of colluding with PAP....

what this idiot is insinuating that we should have unlimited freedom and liberty in SIngapore... and that ALl politicans are rats, especially WP because we pin all our hopes on them....

how out of touch can this guy be, if politicans can use us, why cant we use politicans... ?

WP and Opp supporters need to castrate this guy, not go after 魏徵s like me and skpunggol....

His 2 cents is worth less than Zimbabwean dollar

after MSM start whacking .... he turn his target to Sylvia ..... totally no basis......

OPP and WP supporters should watch Nice-Gook ...

this guy is insidious ...... he put forth very nice arguements and yet during concluding, he will always insinuate some very insidious scenario... with totally no basis at all

A more evolved form of tracytan.... dun believe me .... just look at my track record ..I am better than Gheylex AU
.. this guy discredit WP with no basis by claiming to be so hardcore OPP that SDP all bowed down and worship him.... how can some1 supposely learned be so stupid?

a reall phoney if you ask me,...

after looking like a cock for suggesting Sylvia was fucking Yaw, he want to stir sai by saying all WP supporters are whores and flies...

he just prove my above point about him spot on ....

I been zap endlessly by senior forumer, I am definitely more qualified than you to comment

who give you the right to attack WP supporters base on the mindkless posting of a few...

you got a point say it direct ... at most people will call you PAPPY doggy, just take it and get zapped

dun be a humji and attack the modesty of a unmarried woman with no proofs...and at the same time attack the intergrity of all WP volunteers

skpunggol make many impassioned posts on saving the integrity of all WP volunteers,,, you rat is just doin the opposite

CHAO CHEE BYE....

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what is the basis for that? Well,if it walks and quakes like a duck,the chances are that indeed it's a duck....And where only our further questioning and challenging leads to enlightenment -- if not keeping people's brains from getting ossified.

Bush action is inappropriate because he sacrificed his own citizens in the name of being high moral by taking down Iraq. American protest because their own comrades were killed unnecessarily in the name of high morality. On the other hand, the world wanted Iraq down because Iraq has the tendency of invading other people territory like it did to Kuwait. Saddam has history of using toxic to torture its own people, and who cares if they have nuclear weapon. Both leaders put the life of its citizen at risk just like PAP did to the people. The basis is - the harm extended to physical, mental and financial in larger scale. On the other hand, what emotional, financial or physical harm have Xu Mei Feng done to Taiwan and world at large because she has sex with married man within her private home. Her enemy who out her by taking video of her affair has high moral value than her? Besides, did the guy rape her or she has consented to the whole affair. Is our court partial enough to take down PAP like the taiwanese court take down Chen Sui Bian for missappropriating public fund with so many related relatives involved? So who is more guilty, Xu Mei Feng (WP) or Chen Sui Bian (PAP).

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
myfoot123, dun need to talk so much with this rat ,...

CBK, you got a problem with Yaw, forumers and WP handling, just say it ....

you wan to call Sylvia and Glenda SLUTS, then just say it too ..... CCB ... no fucking ball but only tried to mindFUCK stupid peasants...twist and turn for fuck???

what connection is there between "Yaw's immorality with the state of WP's decay and decadence;"

what do you mean by "the basis in simple words is,that birds of feather do flock"

you are posting in a WP dominated forum.... does that make you the same fucker that you are accusing ?

the rest of the ah peks may be mindless biased ... but you are so much worst ... you are pure evil.... worse than GMS...

I have both whack and defended GMS and now I am mocking the ah peks like mad....
I think i am more than qualified and unbiased to sexposed you and your evil hidden agendas