• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former Principal Private Secretary to SM Goh joins SDP

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So perhaps CSJ is not the lunatic he has been made out to be.

If you know the man, you'll know he is not mad. He is one of the most lucid, principled people you'll ever meet.

He's just been demonized by the PAP and its prostitute press because, like JBJ, he's a REAL threat to the Pappy's hold on power.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
I second that. Anyone who says otherwise obviously has not made an effort to even try to know the man.

If you know the man, you'll know he is not mad. He is one of the most lucid, principled people you'll ever meet.

He's just been demonized by the PAP and its prostitute press because, like JBJ, he's a REAL threat to the Pappy's hold on power.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

From my observation, I think he is one guy who, when the red no cross-over line is draw unfairly, will deliberately try to cross it. It is his way to get Singaporeans and world attention to how he thinks the system is flawed. He does things radically that can make ruling party lose sleep. For that, he pays a price of having the target board glued right to his butts. Somehow, I feel he is a straight shoot-shooter and not a strategist. He lacks the wits to play the game well.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right: he's a straight shooter. An out-and-out activist, not a politician.

hahaha...if he is like what all of you make him up to be.......garang, straight-shooter, out-and-out activist; etc...
why he refuses to sue LKY for publicy calling him a DUD.
Honestly......i don't quite understand this.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
These latest 2 SDP candidates are fed by the PAP golden rice bowl.
Seems too good to be true that they are joining the opposition, some more
they choose to join SDP, PAP most hated enemy.
Something smells fishy here. Could they be PAP mole?

Last edited:

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are definitely not moles. But naive about party politics!
I see a big internal tussle coming very soon..with Gomez, Vincent,Dr. Ang and JS...all have different views about politics and are just using SDP as a vehicle to air their frustrations with the Govt.

Wait till they really start working together and start arguing over how things should be run...and true character of the PAP-fed 'big-guns' will start firing.

End of honeymoon for SDP..may be even Chee Soon Juan will be challenged for party posts. Teo Soh Lung can say bye-bye too. :p

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember Chia Chee Kong and his very serious allegations against LKY, his cronies and the Singapore justice system back in the mid 90s? No one sued him. Does this mean his allegations were true?

hahaha...if he is like what all of you make him up to be.......garang, straight-shooter, out-and-out activist; etc...
why he refuses to sue LKY for publicy calling him a DUD.
Honestly......i don't quite understand this.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember Chia Chee Kong and his very serious allegations against LKY, his cronies and the Singapore justice system back in the mid 90s? No one sued him. Does this mean his allegations were true?
hahaha...seriously, i did not remember.
can show some links?
knowing LKY, I will be most surprised that he did not take legal actions.
I am even more surprised no opp party make use of this to attack LKY and gang and the Singapore Judicial system.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...what happened?
if the allegations of this Chia which were reported in main stream media like newspaper, magazines, newsletter, tv and radio, were not challenged by LKY and the whole fxxking opp did not pick it up and exploit it......then the opp and singaporean deserved to be screwed....

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a link: http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apple/archive/1997/02/msg00139.html

You may want to do more research by googling his name. He first started this as a mass letter (before email was so prevalent) exercise in 1995. He sent a letter to many offices in the Raffles Place area. I got hold of one of them and later got in touch with him. He exists.

hahaha...seriously, i did not remember.
can show some links?
knowing LKY, I will be most surprised that he did not take legal actions.
I am even more surprised no opp party make use of this to attack LKY and gang and the Singapore Judicial system.

LKY doesn't sue noobs, e.g. Uncle Yap. :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a link: http://mailman.apnic.net/mailing-lists/apple/archive/1997/02/msg00139.html

You may want to do more research by googling his name. He first started this as a mass letter (before email was so prevalent) exercise in 1995. He sent a letter to many offices in the Raffles Place area. I got hold of one of them and later got in touch with him. He exists.
hahaha....i do not doubt that there is a such a person and incident......
there are many mad people around; if you walk on the street sometimes you see and hear pple openly fxxking LKY and papee.
there are also pple who write letter, like you say this Chia did and circulate around.....
nowadays....in the cyberworld, there are pple everyday fxxking lky and papee; including in this forum.
so the point is very clear and i repeat; if it is not made in the main stream media (newspaper, newsletter, magazines, books, tv, radio; etc) you may get away from it because lky and papee treat them like siao lang....

In CSJ's case it was reported big big in the main stream media; and the mighty CSJ which has been made to be a gungho, garang, out-and-out activist did not respond to the challenge of being openly called a DUD is frankly a mystery to me....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noobs that blabber slanders around won't be sued. They'll be monitored of course. When they cross the line into the definition of unsound mind, they'll be thrown into IMH, that's all, e.g. Robert Ho.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
a rejuvenated party it is. SDP IS REJUVENATED !!

not 1 ! ..... not 2 !! ........ not 3 !!! ...... BUT SEVERAL GD MAN ........ understand sdp n CHOOSE SDP 2 fight a gd cause against d dominating ruling pap parties

dr chee was discriminated all along, press down by ruling pap party d moment he join politics with sdp ..... Y ??.....go tink urself lor.
mediacorspe , a pap machinary, blank him out on d truth.

now u can read d story behind in their websites n judge urself

http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/truth-about/chiam-and-the-sdp

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The allegations made by Mr Chia were very serious. In fact, there remains clear contempt of several institutions, including the SMC, the judiciary and the government. Even if PAPzi chiefs did not deign to sue this 'noob' or 'siaolang', surely there was a criminal case against him. Why the absolute silence?

And yes, I was a little disappointed that no opposition party took this up, but I accepted that it could invite more trouble than votes, so I left it at that.

hahaha....i do not doubt that there is a such a person and incident......
there are many mad people around; if you walk on the street sometimes you see and hear pple openly fxxking LKY and papee.
there are also pple who write letter, like you say this Chia did and circulate around.....
nowadays....in the cyberworld, there are pple everyday fxxking lky and papee; including in this forum.
so the point is very clear and i repeat; if it is not made in the main stream media (newspaper, newsletter, magazines, books, tv, radio; etc) you may get away from it because lky and papee treat them like siao lang....

In CSJ's case it was reported big big in the main stream media; and the mighty CSJ which has been made to be a gungho, garang, out-and-out activist did not respond to the challenge of being openly called a DUD is frankly a mystery to me....

Noobs that blabber slanders around won't be sued. They'll be monitored of course. When they cross the line into the definition of unsound mind, they'll be thrown into IMH, that's all, e.g. Robert Ho.

Last edited:

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes. you are right, SDP is plant by the PAP to make opposition look bad. i was thinking why when chen show mao join WP, out of suddenly i see a few guys joining the SDP. Vote for NSP, Vote for SPP, Vote for WP!

you can fool people 1 or 2 time, you cannot fool all the people all of the times

Originally Posted by scroobal

Years ago, I was on an interview panel and interestingly an ACS alumnus hinted why he felt for Singapore by mentioning that he voluntered for NS. I asked him what was the consequence if he did not volunteer for NS. Not only his jaw dropped but those of 3 other interview panel members. He then admitted that he did it to retain his PR and to be with his mum and dad. After the conclusion of the interview sessions, all three members asked me to fill them in. I told them that NS is a not charity and why would someone not take up citizenship yet do NS. When I told them that someone who is not eligibile for citizenship cannot do NS even if he paid the Govt, it then made sense. Mind you the 3 were senior civil servants and they too had no clue. >>>>>>>> could it be this is the guy who join SDP now?

Last edited:

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal

i told you guys, SDP ( Street Demonstration Party ) cannot be trusted. they are out to destroy the real opposition party. sad very sad, the pap going to rule for another 50 year, if we allow the wayang party at work.
we have to destroy them politically. VOTE SPP, WP, NSP.