• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS men = cheap security guards

R

redlightmeansgo

NS men are not cheap, by any means. The budget has directed a couple more billions to defence, so they cost you and me money.

My question rather would be: do we need to spend so much on defence?

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, no opposition party or leader advocates abolishing NS. No matter how "wisely" you vote for and regardless for whom you vote for, they all support NS. We have ASP Chee Soon Juan, Capt. Goh Meng Seng, Insp. Sylvia Lim et al. Take your pick; it's still NS here to stay even a GRC falls or the whole PAP falls.

I dun advocate abolishing NS. I still believe we need to have a defense force run by ourself. It is the way that we are treated as cheapo security guards that piss me off. While the FTs is enjoying their stay and praising PAP and how good is our goverment when they join grassroot.

Lastly, If I have to take a bullet. For who? For what? It must be something worth dieing for? FOR the PAP and LKY clan .. PHUI... Even the "STAR" are their handpick scholar.. For the FTs .. PHUI...

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS men are not cheap, by any means. The budget has directed a couple more billions to defence, so they cost you and me money.

Defence is priceless.. We must spend whatever it need. The question is, it is worth it?

Do I want to take the bullet for the current PAP goverment who treat us like cheapo guards and pass the honey to the FTs.

As for the 30-40k hdb grant... Fuck lah... I pay the FTs myself to do the NS for me.

It is Ok to train hard and die in battle... The question is who are you fighting for? and what?

Fellow reservists .. Please vote wisely...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Defence is priceless.. We must spend whatever it need. The question is, it is worth it?

Fuck it lah.. Just nuke the whole shitland and let it sink, that is what sinkie fate should be. JUST SINK IT!!!!!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dG6-m90Wyos&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dG6-m90Wyos&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDt4IiGtKI4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xDt4IiGtKI4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

NS Men are cheap. The regulars are not. The average village idiot working in the armed forces earn more than the average salaryman in the real corporate world.