• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dina Wong - make a full and unreserved apology

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should know the mudlander Chinese have many relatives and friends with benefits? Help them with their dirty work but of course can't proof lah but again it's no coincidence when there are too many coincidence. You can read my firecracker thread for more details.
okay, if you're referring to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238410-Mudlander-just-put-firecrackers-during-the-day-(TRUTH)
I've just finished reading it, but you didn't mention the location of the firecrackers; was it right in front of your house? :confused:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay, if you're referring to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238410-Mudlander-just-put-firecrackers-during-the-day-(TRUTH)
I've just finished reading it, but you didn't mention the location of the firecrackers; was it right in front of your house? :confused:

Believe it or not their firecrackers are left right front and back of my house. And when I was staying in that house, they even managed to coordinate so well until it went off one after another. And these smart devils don't do it directly on the road infront behind right left of your house but 100 metre away thereabout I.e blocked by another row or rows of houses. That's why I say I am stupid they are smart evil devils. Barbarian mudlander Chinese should be proud to be evil devils just like they are proud of being thieves shaming others like zeroo and rogue trader did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this I agree, because some of my Chinese Malaysian relatives are multi-millionaires, while the remainder are just middle-class.

Yes everything is about money and benefits. Good neighbourliness is an alien concept to these selfish and arrogant barbarians.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these smart devils don't do it directly on the road infront behind right left of your house but 100 metre away thereabout I.e blocked by another row or rows of houses.
One hundred metres away??? :confused:
Then how can you be sure that you are their only target? :confused:
Maybe they were just having some temporary fun for whatever reason, and lighting firecrackers is not a crime in Malaysia, right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One hundred metres away??? :confused:
Then how can you be sure that you are their only target? :confused:
Maybe they were just having some temporary fun for whatever reason, and lighting firecrackers is not a crime in Malaysia, right?

No, firecrackers are illegal in Malaysia but no enforcement of this law by mudland police unfortunately. And no like I said when there are many coincidence it cannot be an coincidence. And the fact I can sweep the road for one year should tell you I am a very patient person who don't anyhow jump to conclusions when dealing with people and don't blow up unless great injustice and after giving people many chances and much time to improve. Just ask my staff last time. Those who complained about me are all the malingers staff who are recalcitrant bad performers. And I didn't even blow up on any of my staff in my career. So the fact I blow up on these mudlanders speak volume of their evilness injustice done to me.

And no it cannot be temporary fun when it went on for extended period for years by now. Ghost playing firecrackers if you investigate and go to the source and you will see not a single soul playing the firecrackers whereas genuine firecrackers playing would have humans outside or some kind of party going on. No bullshit all got logic got reason. And the type of firecrackers they used are consistently the gigantic earth shattering type. Which those playing for fun do not always use. Many many other reasons pointing to only conclusion of barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours having the audacity to tekan me when they are the bastards doing all the WRONG, not a single right from illegal extension to illegal dogs to illegal firecrackers to illegal littering to illegal theft to illegal slander (in cahoot with mudlander bastards from JB forum). No wonder they are cry wolf victims of racism when they are actually behaving like king and queen in their country.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, firecrackers are illegal in Malaysia but no enforcement of this law by mudland police unfortunately.
oh, okay; that's why I thought they were legal. :o

And no it cannot be temporary fun when it went on for extended period for years by now. Ghost playing firecrackers if you investigate and go to the source and you will see not a single soul playing the firecrackers whereas genuine firecrackers playing would have humans outside or some kind of party going on. No bullshit all got logic got reason. And the type of firecrackers they used are consistently the gigantic earth shattering type. Which those playing for fun do not always use.
But since it's "100" metres away, wouldn't all your neighbours be affected? Wouldn't they also be complaining and, more importantly, taking action against those criminals or "criminals"? :confused:

And the fact I can sweep the road for one year should tell you I am a very patient person who don't anyhow jump to conclusions when dealing with people and don't blow up unless great injustice and after giving people many chances and much time to improve. Just ask my staff last time. Those who complained about me are all the malingers staff who are recalcitrant bad performers. And I didn't even blow up on any of my staff in my career. So the fact I blow up on these mudlanders speak volume of their evilness injustice done to me.
okay, I'll trust you for now, since I'm also a very patient person in real life, and I would become angry only if there's at least one very good reason (and it's usually my enemies who provoke me first); I would raise my voice, shout and argue very loudly, but I would not be violent. :wink:
Unfortunately, my enemies (usually from my own family) would almost immediately think I'm going to physically assault them soon, which is why they usually stop arguing and walk away, or call the police. :o
I have yet to be physically beaten up, maybe because those potentially violent enemies of mine usually become so furious that they know beforehand that there is a good chance that they will injure me seriously or even kill me! :eek:
So they have always chosen to control themselves because they want to avoid getting into further trouble, especially since I always warn them that I will not defend myself, let alone fight back (since I know I'll probably lose a physical fight anyway, and I'm usually in the mood to die, so I don't see the point in defending myself); and I also offer to stop arguing, if they also stop pestering me.
Anyway, as I've mentioned before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540756#post2540756
Don't be a smart aleck, you can get yourself killed outside!
Thanks for that good advice, which I totally agree with. :smile:
Don't worry, when I'm "outside", i.e. in real life, I don't even bother to talk about such things, especially since I have no real-life friends. :wink:
Also, since my own family has ostracized me, I stay at home alone in a HDB flat most of the time. :o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay, I'll trust you for now, since I'm also a very patient person in real life, and I would become angry only if there's at least one very good reason (and it's usually my enemies who provoke me first); I would raise my voice, shout and argue very loudly, but I would not be violent. :wink:
Unfortunately, my enemies (usually from my own family) would almost immediately think I'm going to physically assault them soon, which is why they usually stop arguing and walk away, or call the police. :o

So your temper is bad enough that people think you'd become violent. That comes from a lifetime of repressed emotions which results in you obsessively chasing shadows on the net.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did my part to explain any misunderstanding and tell people here the truth when mudlanders slander me with lies. Explain countless times until I give up explaining and just start returning greetings to sinkies and mudlander bastards whatever shit lies they come up to their deserving mother wife daughters who may be as innocent as i am , just like how their close kin bullies think I deserved to be abused as public toilet. So i am beyond the stage of caring what sinkies like you think of me - especially when you may not even be sinkie with your half baked detective skills that cast aspersion on me not once but twice .

As for your question on why the rest of neighbours don't care, I wrote about that before too. How they are selfish coward who claimed not to have heard about the firecrackers when I surveyed them and turned around to ask me do i sleep early, and my opposite neighbours even off their light and close windows immediately when my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours show up at my gate to ask me to fuck off...these are people who will pretend don't know or close their lights and windows if robbers turn up at their neighbours house. So you expect these selfish cowards to even complain? And frankly you can drill me countless times about the details and there will not single inconsistency as whatever I said are all truths. Whatever I don't say like my plans and where I live what I do etc is my prerogative but unfortunately bastards think that I owe them a living and call me a liar for not telling them where i live.

And finally no I am not violent and never slap anyone in life. When I went to press my neighbours bell multiple times screaming at them i also didn't bring any weapon. But seems that violence is the only way to deal with barbarians as my big failure and sorry public toilet plight after dealing with my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours using smile, reason, logic, kindness and faith proved all these no use on barbarians who will take it as weakness for them to trample you more and more. In Spore we are taught kindness and polite to all level of people, but in the third world they are only nice to people that they have to be nice to or can bring them benefits. So they are only used to receive niceness from people weaker or lower level than themselves and interpret your good neighbourliness kindness in the same way. So if nice don't help, how else to deal other than violence or higher power person like the sultan to help address injustice? And again I am not afraid to call out Johor sultan as I am stating truths and not slander with lies and dirty tricks as what the mudlander Chinese bastards have done to me.

oh, okay; that's why I thought they were legal. :o

But since it's "100" metres away, wouldn't all your neighbours be affected? Wouldn't they also be complaining and, more importantly, taking action against those criminals or "criminals"? :confused:

I have yet to be physically beaten up, maybe because those potentially violent enemies of mine usually become so furious that they know beforehand that there is a good chance that they will injure me seriously or even kill me! :eek:
So they have always chosen to control themselves because they want to avoid getting into further trouble, especially since I always warn them that I will not defend myself, let alone fight back (since I know I'll probably lose a physical fight anyway, and I'm usually in the mood to die, so I don't see the point in defending myself); and I also offer to stop arguing, if they also stop pestering me.
Anyway, as I've mentioned before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540756#post2540756

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
this video is hilarious!:biggrin:

i can hear the background from ah neh " this case, you go in nah!"

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This desi security should squat low,
punch her hard in the pussy,
grab her legs and slam her,
when she's down, grab hold of her neh neh and threaten to burst the implants..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to get mudlanders to be your witness of harrasment or abuse or crime? Dream on. Proven in my case and the unfortunate Australian buying house in Malaysia case.

I did my part to explain any misunderstanding and tell people here the truth when mudlanders slander me with lies. Explain countless times until I give up explaining and just start returning greetings to sinkies and mudlander bastards whatever shit lies they come up to their deserving mother wife daughters who may be as innocent as i am , just like how their close kin bullies think I deserved to be abused as public toilet. So i am beyond the stage of caring what sinkies like you think of me - especially when you may not even be sinkie with your half baked detective skills that cast aspersion on me not once but twice .

As for your question on why the rest of neighbours don't care, I wrote about that before too. How they are selfish coward who claimed not to have heard about the firecrackers when I surveyed them and turned around to ask me do i sleep early, and my opposite neighbours even off their light and close windows immediately when my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours show up at my gate to ask me to fuck off...these are people who will pretend don't know or close their lights and windows if robbers turn up at their neighbours house. So you expect these selfish cowards to even complain? And frankly you can drill me countless times about the details and there will not single inconsistency as whatever I said are all truths. Whatever I don't say like my plans and where I live what I do etc is my prerogative but unfortunately bastards think that I owe them a living and call me a liar for not telling them where i live.

And finally no I am not violent and never slap anyone in life. When I went to press my neighbours bell multiple times screaming at them i also didn't bring any weapon. But seems that violence is the only way to deal with barbarians as my big failure and sorry public toilet plight after dealing with my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours using smile, reason, logic, kindness and faith proved all these no use on barbarians who will take it as weakness for them to trample you more and more. In Spore we are taught kindness and polite to all level of people, but in the third world they are only nice to people that they have to be nice to or can bring them benefits. So they are only used to receive niceness from people weaker or lower level than themselves and interpret your good neighbourliness kindness in the same way. So if nice don't help, how else to deal other than violence or higher power person like the sultan to help address injustice? And again I am not afraid to call out Johor sultan as I am stating truths and not slander with lies and dirty tricks as what the mudlander Chinese bastards have done to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This desi security should squat low,
punch her hard in the pussy,
grab her legs and slam her,
when she's down, grab hold of her neh neh and threaten to burst the implants..

Every abuse that you do to me or insinuating me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

COWARD LIAR mudlander slanderer cottonmouth aka glockman aka qweqweqw aka SINKIE. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies of "seasoned whore" really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.