• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkiepoor.. the best place on earth for Indians!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Counting the blessings after moving to Singapore <!-- headline one : end -->

THREE years ago in India, I was faced with a choice - take a job in Singapore, migrate to Australia or move to the United States where we have family.

At 31, whatever decision I took meant there would be no turning back as I was not getting any younger.

At that time, Australia was the most sought-after and fastest-growing destination for students and potential immigrants. A thorough check confirmed that I would comfortably clear the requirements to be considered for Australian immigration. So after a short stint in Thailand, when I got a chance to move to Singapore with a job, the question was staring in my face - Singapore, Australia or the US?

I ruled out the US because I did not want my four-year-old boy and future children (now I have an 18-month-old daughter as well) to grow up in a place where drugs and firearms are freely available.

Today, I am glad I did not listen to many well-wishers and know-it-alls and bore their smirks and head shakes when I chose Singapore over Australia.

Do not get me wrong. I am not censuring Australia or Australians. I am merely putting Singapore on a higher pedestal than any other country.

What is happening in Australia now with attacks on Indian students and the latest reports of Indian students fighting back is deeply disturbing and saddening and I hope it ends soon. I obviously did not foresee this. I am just happy that I listened to my heart and came to Singapore.

And boy, am I glad I did. No, it may not have been a walk in the park, but things are definitely getting better.

And that is why we - that is my wife, both children and I - chose to become permanent residents last year, one year after our arrival.

Thank you, Singapore.

Amit Nagpal

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
getting pr is no big decision la ...

he wants 2 but hdb flat n switch jobs ezily la ...

if he likes sg so much, ask him b a citizen la ...

DingDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before the time comes for Amit Nagpal's son to do NS, he will bundle him off to India/US/Australia or even to Timbuktu. :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bj6fdu.jpg

"Don't worry i will defend sinkiepoor, i love sinkiepoor! count on me sinkiepoor... count on me sinkiepoor..."

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie gahment tries to balance the race ratio, they welcome PRC, they also have to balance it off with Indians and others. The Malays can take care of themselves by having more children.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bj6fdu.jpg

"Don't worry i will defend sinkiepoor, i love sinkiepoor! count on me sinkiepoor... count on me sinkiepoor..."

Ha ha ha ha ha..good one!.

When time for thambi to do National Service, mummy will say, "aiyoh!, waste so many years"...Australia, good for you....!!:p

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkiepoor.. the best place on earth for Indians!

This is very true. Indians love to come to sinkapore because the educated lower castes and south (darker) Indians are still discriminated against in their own country. Sinkapore is the perfect place to whitewash their social status and start afresh.

If you wonder why these fuckers are so arrogant, it's just because of their inferiority complex.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is very true. Indians love to come to sinkapore because the educated lower castes and south (darker) Indians are still discriminated against in their own country. Sinkapore is the perfect place to whitewash their social status and start afresh.

If you wonder why these fuckers are so arrogant, it's just because of their inferiority complex.

good point. With most of them, they have this 'I am better than you' condescending attitude...ptui......:oIo:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
good point. With most of them, they have this 'I am better than you' condescending attitude...ptui......:oIo:

Pent-up arrogance refined through generations of social injustice

Like how sinkaporeans chew gum and litter once we enter JB

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its funny how the dark skinned indians with their inferiority complex are coming to Singapore and taking away Chinks job and women while the superior chink is chanting "Jobs for FTs; NS for Singaporeans".

Amit Nagpal is a north indian btw.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its funny how the dark skinned indians with their inferiority complex are coming to Singapore and taking away Chinks job and women while the superior chink is chanting "Jobs for FTs; NS for Singaporeans".

Amit Nagpal is a north indian btw.

It's even funnier how darker skinned and lower caste Indians look down on sinkaporean Indians

And I'm sure Amit Nagpal is no "Brahmin" in north India

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep, i came into this forum to look for the amit nagpal thread ...

it was incredulous reading his - 'shall i migrate to US, australia or singapore ?' its like someone asking - shall i have char kuay teow, chicklen rice, or fishball noodles ?

for ppl like us who stay with s'pore thru thick & thin - oh well, we arent able to get out of this shithole - he appears frivolous & smug ... :mad:

mr amit nagpal - i wanna ask u one big question - why don't u just stay put in india - the country of your birth ! thats where u belong ! :mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's even funnier how darker skinned and lower caste Indians look down on sinkaporean Indians

And I'm sure Amit Nagpal is no "Brahmin" in north India

He a Dalit? then by coming here his class status is elevated, what more higher than the first world bumiputra of the land..SINgaporeans!:rolleyes:

Blimey!...:biggrin: