• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the kind of students NUS has? He threatens to punch man over parking row

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame NUS my frens. Blame yourselves. Our society is getting more rude, low brow n immoral as a whole. Take care of your own behaviors first man.

The egg blame the chicken that laid it...the people who educate this young man, must be caned! together with the government that paid the people who educate....that is the world crass education system we have.

What happen to the old days of respect? tolerance & civility?? can you blame this young man...the learned from the best who behave like that...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At last a person who has balls- not like the majority of spineless locals who just lie down and got rolled over by low quality Pinoys, Indians FT and PRC's.
Its a totally useless man when he cannot protect himself and family from a skinny bespectacled nerd like that and need to call the police.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope he had taken the parking lot from some shit skins or pinoys but i doubt it cos they would have complained of "racism"

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The egg blame the chicken that laid it...the people who educate this young man, must be caned! together with the government that paid the people who educate....that is the world crass education system we have.

What happen to the old days of respect? tolerance & civility?? can you blame this young man...the learned from the best who behave like that...

Its your family my fren. Its your family who has the responsibility and educate you the most. If you bo ka si, go balme your parents or yourself sir

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can anyone expect a university or the government to be responsible for this students (if he really is a student) behaviour?? He's an adult, time for moral education has passed.

Blame the parents who did such a shit job when he was a kid.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Cheebye fellow so skinny still want to punch people? I think I twist his arm, he will break.

You're right, with such geeky looks yet he can threaten people and get away with it!!! I am no fighter, but I wouldn't let such a weanie wimp threaten me.

Cheers!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right, with such geeky looks yet he can threaten people and get away with it!!! I am no fighter, but I wouldn't let such a weanie wimp threaten me.
Cheers!

Pfff, let him threaten all he wants, dogs that bark dont bite. If you hit him you are in trouble. Not worth going to court for such a trivial matter.

ChannelG

Alfrescian
Loyal
His parents would hug him and congratulate him upon reading this story online ' good son, you learn very fast from us and do better than us. You have no problem surviving in this competitive land and keep up your fighting spirit. Knnccb,@#%¥,don't worry, we support you!'

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame NUS my frens. Blame yourselves. Our society is getting more rude, low brow n immoral as a whole. Take care of your own behaviors first man.

I do not blame anyone but you and Leegime. I am very clear about that.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its your family my fren. Its your family who has the responsibility and educate you the most. If you bo ka si, go balme your parents or yourself sir

You are so right! Look what a $20 prostitute had produced in a faggot son like you? Fuck your mother cheebye!

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The NUS Student clarifies:

A young man wearing a Team NUS T-shirt apparently snatched a parking lot from STOMPer Aina's husband and then threatened to punch him in the face when confronted.

The STOMPer said her husband had related the incident to her, which happened at the carpark of the market at Block 216 Bedok North, at 8.20am last Friday.

She said that according to her husband, the young man had showed him the middle finger and challenged him to a fight after snatching the parking lot from him. When her husband confronted him at a nearby food centre, the young man apparently threatened to punch her husband.

After the story was put up on Stomp, the young man wrote in to STOMP to say that he reacted in such a way because STOMPer Aina's husband had provoked him and his fiancee first.

He said in an email to STOMP:

"I am the guy in the picture and I am going to give you the TRUE side of the story which can be verified by the police officers and also witnesses present.

"Incident happened on 15th February 2013, Blk 216 Bedok North carpark.

"I reached the carpark first, it was full and there were no other cars waiting. I had my hazard lights on, waiting by the side. A car directly in front of me vacated the lot and as I was about to slot my car in, a Lexus zoomed past me and honked.

"The car stopped in front of mine, and engaged the reverse gear. I ignored him and parked. The driver reversed his car, wound down his windows and started spewing expletives at my fiancee who had just alighted the car.

"He then pointed middle finger at her, and I got down the car and asked him to do like wise to iron out what was wrong. He refused, insisted he was there first, and continue scolding Hokkien vulgarities.

"I give him the middle finger and told him to f*** off. Strangely, he complied by stepping hard on the gas and zooming off in a aggressive and dangerous manner. I thought that was the end of it.

"I met him again later at the hawker centre. I had two cans of ice lemon tea (1 in each hand) and the driver blocked every step of my way refusing to let me walk. He asked me why did I point my middle finger at him. I told him you started it first, and please let me pass.

"He refused. I put my drinks on the nearest table and asked him what does he want. He said he is going to call the Police, and I told him be my guest.

"Again, I tried to made my way back to the table where my fiancee was sitting but he blocked my way again. That was when I lost my cool and told him to stop harassing my fiancee and I, or I might really have to punch him out of my way.

"At this moment, a nearby table of elderly who are down at the hawker centre daily, stood up and separated him away. The driver went one side to call the police and I finished my breakfast in peace. For the record, I waited until the police arrived.

"Upon the arrival of the Police, the driver arrived at my table and identified himself. He also asked for my class and cohort.

"He told the police I threatened to punch him and that I pointed my middle finger at him. I ignored him completely which made him even more angry.

"I told the police about his ludicrous claims of the car park lot, and offered my IU number, and also to pay for all admin costs, so the police can determined who is the one at fault.

"With regards to the punch threats, the table of nice elderly people told the police I only made it because the driver appeared out of nowhere and behaved in a crazy and insane manner. They also offered to be my witness.

"With regards to the middle finger pointing, I told the police in the driver's presence that he was the one who started it. He did not refute that.

"The police spoke to him, and asked if he wants to press charges because that will decide if they are going to be recording statements.

"He then claimed that I am very lucky to have met him, as he is very civilised and what not and does not want to press charges. He then warned me that if I had met someone else... at which I rudely interrupted him, 'you are someone to talk!' which left him at a loss for words.

"There are some facts that I would like to clarify too.

"Aina was nowhere in the picture, regardless of carpark or hawker center incident. I am amazed that someone who is not in the picture can claim untruths without being there and reporting it to the press like the real deal.

"I threatened to punch the driver only after he kept blocking my way with his body.

The driver conveniently missed out a lot of facts.

"All the above-mentioned facts can be supported by eye witness accounts (the group of elderly people) and these are all not what the driver claims.

"The driver is practising double standards when he claims its unacceptable for university students to point middle fingers, but end up pointing it at a lady first.

"I am open to a lie detector test to prove who's lying."

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sebei kuailan face.........hee hee i lament such things how come never happen to me one. As usual stompers are useless fucks.......

hi there

1. honest, when i meet such scum.
2. i shall give it my fist first.
3. no further talking:biggrin:
4. looks like some dafter sheep that carries some gal's handbag on the street.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this in another forum and thought it describes it quite well:

STOMP -; Racist, ageist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic or just generally intolerant of other people? Come on down we have created an website just for you - we will even pay you cash for being Kepo, intrusive and judgemental of your fellow singaporeans and filthy foreigners.
We also welcome the pig ignorant to join so they can threaten, abuse and generally bully those who may disagree with their narrow minded view of the world in our completely non-moderated comments section.

What came first, chicken or egg, Stomp or SBF?

PS: Credits to Samleong though, on this forum people pay him:smile:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The police spoke to him, and asked if he wants to press charges because that will decide if they are going to be recording statements.

"He then claimed that I am very lucky to have met him, as he is very civilised and what not and does not want to press charges. He then warned me that if I had met someone else... at which I rudely interrupted him, 'you are someone to talk!' which left him at a loss for words.

Now I know why it takes 1 hour to get the Police to respond to a call for help. Sinkies should be nicknamed.... "Call The Police."

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HOOT first Talk later

Polis tired lar.. after all the SKs in the station..

070722_ss_policeofficer.jpg

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this in another forum and thought it describes it quite well:

STOMP -; Racist, ageist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic or just generally intolerant of other people? Come on down we have created an website just for you - we will even pay you cash for being Kepo, intrusive and judgemental of your fellow singaporeans and filthy foreigners.
We also welcome the pig ignorant to join so they can threaten, abuse and generally bully those who may disagree with their narrow minded view of the world in our completely non-moderated comments section.

What came first, chicken or egg, Stomp or SBF?

PS: Credits to Samleong though, on this forum people pay him:smile:

What came first? Your mother cheebye or you?