• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

act cute, pretend friendly ...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's very bold now. publicsed her handphone number even.

another display of FLIRT & DESTROY at its best! foreplay: act cute and pretend to be damn friendly...when victim falls into ploy, F&D applied. TARGETED ELIMINATED!!
excerpts from the comments:

Anonymous - Fri, 08 Aug 2008 5:43 pm

Even you guys dare not mention where this party will be held on the website. Still dare to ask the government to be transparent. Pot calling the kettle black.

Quote 1 3

Jaslyn Go - Sat, 09 Aug 2008 3:02 am

ahsayman - to jaslyn go Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:00 am
MR. TELEPHONE MAN
THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LINE
WHEN I DIALLED MY MP'S NUMBER
I GET A CLICK EVERY TIME.

hmmm...

try calling my line..
and if you can get me on the line..
you won't get a click..

instead..you will be getting a warm invitation from me to join us for the dinner on 30 Aug...

We can study your phone "line" issues in person..

Pls..go ahead and test my line :-)

Looking forward to hear from you..

Quote 3 0

WOW - GOT MONEY TO ORGANISE BUFFET Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:52 pm

WOW, SO THE LEGAL DEFENCE FUND IS TO HOST A BUFFET IN A POSH RESTAURANT. IF I AM NOT WRONG IT IS AT SHANGRI-LA RITE?

:peek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun understand your post....

maybe this should answer your question. by the way, those are the comments from others, i merely c n p and let everyone see:p

NgEjay
Alfrescian Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 16 / Power: 0

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear leetahbar,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=13048

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's very bold now. publicsed her handphone number even.

your constant postings of flirt & destroy dunno what the fuss all about leh .... you buay sian meh? people want to be cute and friendly also you dun like ... why huh? if she is cute and friendly dun complain lor ... so simple what ;9) also hor she publicize her number you also dun like .... you can also publicize yours mah ;9) one more thing hor, why they go posh restaurant cannot meh ... funny lah you .... then hor how you know they use dunno what legal defence funds .... issit the funds from Ministry Of Defense?