• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

coward sinkie...dare not hammer foreigner who drew on his shirt...only kpkb in STOMP

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking coward sinkie....still dare to say he is veri big size somemore, occupy more than 1 seat space...but when foreigner use marker to draw his sleeve...he LAN LAN behave like a timid dog...go home and KPKB in STOMP...WTF!...SINKIE ARE COWARD..STILL VOTE FOR MIW DESPITE KENA SCREWED LEFT RIGHT CENTRE....:mad::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Vandalised' by foreigner on train: He drew on my sleeve with marker

vandalised_by_foreigner_on_train_he_drew_on_sleeve_with_marker-thumbnail.jpg

A foreigner sat beside STOMPer Wilson on the train, and drew on the STOMPer's sleeve with a marker. 'It can be washed off', the man even told the STOMPer.

Said Wilson in his contribution (Jul 19):

"'Vandalised' by a foreigner on the train.

"A foreigner drew on my sleeve with a marker in revenge that my arm invaded his seat’s 'airspace'. It was clearly intentional.

"I was seated down before the guy came in and squeezed beside me.

"I admit I’m not small in size and I invade the 'airspace' of seats beside me.

"But I had already tucked in my arms in front of me, but there is only that much I can do.

"After failing to get the 'airspace' he wanted, the guy took out a marker, and elbowed me in the process.

"Next thing I knew, he sneakily tucked his hand under his arm and started to draw on my sleeve.

"When confronted, he said, 'the marker is water-based, can be washed off'.

"Sadly in such a situation there is nothing much that can be done.

"Luckily my shirt was dark grey and the lines might not be that obvious after a few washes.

"So the question is, do the foreigners know that their actions affect how people will perceive their country and culture?

"And are us Singaporeans being wrestled out of our public places and being bullied in our own country?"

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: coward sinkie...dare not hammer foreigner who drew on his shirt...only kpkb in ST

stupid stomper wilson, should just slap that cheebye angmo.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: coward sinkie...dare not hammer foreigner who drew on his shirt...only kpkb in ST

Once again, Stompers prove they are really gong cheebyes

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And he appears to be big sized too. Wimp!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should make use of his big size and whack that foreigner to a pulp! :mad:

What is this.. I can't believe that he let that foreigner bullied him around like a sissy.. Even Ladyboys in Changi Village got more balls than him.. I once seen a Changi Village bapok fighting man on with his customer in the middle of the carpark over payment. This Stomper cb Wilson is unbelievable..:eek:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is the kind of guy our education system has produced.....
all must obey law... all must not lay hands on anyone or else sue till pants come off.....all must be hypocrites.....

spore as a country is.....gone

S

suicidalpap

Sinkies have been brainwashed by the LKY regime into sheeps. It's for this reason that PAP always wins. Unless sinkies pull up their courage, Singapore will be taken over by the foreigners. The visitors will become hosts and the hosts will be strangers in their own land.

R

Red Squadron

Huh?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Once again, Stompers prove they are really gong cheebyes

hi there

1. bro, one word for such useless stomper: loser.
2. oops! two words: fat and loser!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hopeless fat fuck..

Last time an unknown foreigner drew his shirt and he kept quiet and KPKB in Stomp..:mad:

Tommorow maybe an Ah neh will ass fuck him and he'll still keep quiet about it..:eek:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid stomper wilson, should just slap that cheebye angmo.

errr.. I dun tink stomper mentioned angmo. Anyone could be a foreigner - from China, Phillipines, India, etc.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is how sinkie behaves, now then you know. I have long avoided such losers. Being close to them will lowered my status of being a human being.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hopeless fat fuck..

Last time an unknown foreigner drew his shirt and he kept quiet and KPKB in Stomp..:mad:

Tommorow maybe an Ah neh will ass fuck him and he'll still keep quiet about it..:eek:

==
maybe he will go sister forum and give a FR

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is how i the cb kia tonychat balless sinkie behaves, now then you know. I am avoided like plague even by so-called losers. Being close to me will lowered any1's status of being a human being.

cb kia tonychat

how to disagree. :biggrin: