• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2m snake in car! grabed it and drive to mata, until snake suffocated!

lionsoup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Powerful? Man did not fully closed his car windows and when he came back to drive it, found a 2m snake inside! He grabbed the snake in one hand and use other hand to drive on! Until he found mata station. Mata dare not even go near the 2m snake! Said no container to keep the snake! They called fire service! This guy grab snake in police station and wait for firemen. The snake died upon being sent to fire station! Because the guy grabbed it for too long and it suffocated!

Anaconda met its match!

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110615/78/2tbxh.html

媽呀!車內有大蛇 邊開邊掐住蛇頭

自由 更新日期:"2011/06/15 04:21"

〔自由時報記者王善嬿/嘉市報導〕「麻煩幫我處理這尾蛇!」一名男子走進八掌派出所內,手裡還抓著奄奄一息的大蛇,員警定睛一瞧,竟有2公尺長,超過一般成人身高,頗為嚇人,一問才知,牠誤闖男子的吉普車而被生擒,員警通知消防隊來帶走,不料,牠卻因長時間被緊捏頭部,運抵消防隊後竟一命嗚呼,警員直呼這名擒蛇男真大膽、手勁真強。

忘關車窗 2公尺蛇納涼

年約40歲的吳姓男子12日上午在嘉義縣中埔鄉的內埔,開車前往嘉義市上班途中,聽見車內傳出嘶嘶聲響,悉悉窣窣似有東西在動,往副駕駛座一看,赫見一條長約2公尺的大蛇昂首吐信,吳某大吃一驚「車內怎麼有蛇?」連忙停車,抓起拐杖鎖權充擒蛇工具,壓住蛇頭,再以右手抓住蛇頭,接著用左手控制方向盤,就這樣一路上左手開車、右手捏蛇,行駛數十分鐘到嘉義市。覺得老是捏著一尾蛇也不是辦法,什麼正事都不能辦,剛好看見八掌派出所遂提蛇下車求助。

派出所求援 蛇已窒息亡

吳某想換手,向員警大喊「麻煩幫我處理這尾蛇!」但派出所哪來捕蛇夾?也沒有適合裝蛇的容器,且蛇長超過成人,警員不敢靠近,遂打電話通知湖內消防分隊,吳某就這樣用手抓著大蛇,在所內等了10多分鐘,交給到場的消防員後才離去,也沒留下連絡資料。

據吳某說,前一晚停車忘記將車窗關緊,才讓蛇鑽進車內「納涼」,且因擔心蛇掙脫,途中都不敢鬆手;消防隊辨識牠是無毒蛇種「南蛇」,疑遭緊捏將近半小時,運抵消防隊後氣絕,消防員說已將牠棄置荒野,回歸自然。

警、消提醒民眾,近期天氣酷熱,蛇類紛紛出沒,若發現有蛇入侵車內,最好還是停車撥119求助,儘量勿徒手抓蛇以免被咬傷。

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I oso grab my snake so hard sometimes but neber suffocate. Only spit out liquid. Then i get sleepy and fall asleep.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I oso grab my snake so hard sometimes but neber suffocate. Only spit out liquid. Then i get sleepy and fall asleep.

Yeah! Next time do that and give the spiting snake to mata. :p

SPF woman mata will handcuff your snake chain it to the lockup cell. :biggrin: