• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cooleo hits 7,000 postings (Acceptable?)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
makapaa got so much free time, if i dun have to work, i will beat him. But I have to make a living. I got nothing going above 7 k, so you will get nothing too.

I bet it is more if you include your minion of clones.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
makapaa got so much free time, if i dun have to work, i will beat him. But I have to make a living. I got nothing going above 7 k, so you will get nothing too.

I bet it is more if you include your minion of clones.

I don't use clones leh. I think you mistake me for the notorious OA.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good-Job.jpg

good_job_gold_ribbon2.png

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

No. You spam like your useless mother old ugly virgin.

Self-decoration when nobody has praised or approved of it. Yuck.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think he has clones. Pple who have that kind of numbers probably don't use clone if not then he really super free liao

Good observation. Then who owns those clones? Are you going to fuel another flame war by giving the PAP IB ammo to make their favorite enemy opposition a scapegoat? :biggrin: It depends on how one makes his money.

BTW clinton666 filed for bankruptcy when Citigroup became a 40 dollar stock on May 10 and not making it's investors any richer after conversion. Now it's 36.81. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cooleo congratulations for hitting 7000 posts.

For all your contribution, you are now entitled to redeem ONE session of free screw at any Thai "Fish Tank" shops in Geylang.

The redemption code is 06906969.

Please be reminded to bring along your new Ipad2 logged in to this forum as proof that you are indeed forummer Cooleo.

To redeem an extension of another 10 mins screw, please cut the photo of my Avatar, and tell the Thai puying "Phom Sa-nap-Sa-non Khun Yingluck"!

This offer is vaild till 06-09-2069

:biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For all your contribution, you are now entitled to redeem ONE session of free screw at any Thai "Fish Tank" shops in Geylang.

Please be reminded to bring along your new Ipad2 logged in to this forum as proof that you are indeed forummer Cooleo.

To redeem an extension of another 10 mins screw, please cut the photo of my Avatar, and tell the Thai puying "Phom Sa-nap-Sa-non Khun Yingluck"!

i got anot ? the ticket can also be use in kabuki cho anot ? :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Cooleo doesn't need 10 mins. 10 seconds is good enough for him, if he can find his lancheow. Why don't you go with him and be his fluff boy? U can take the other 9 min and 50 sec.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAPsmearer congratulations for hitting 4000 posts.

For all your contribution, you are now entitled to redeem ONE session of free screw at the Singapore Zoological Garden with any Chimpanzee of your choice, male or female.

The redemption code is 69696699.

Please be reminded to bring along your notebook or netbook and logged in to this forum as proof that you are indeed forummer PAPSmearer.

To redeem another screw with the Goat, please bring along a pair of old shoes for the Goat's consumption!

This offer is vaild till 06-09-2169.