• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ini machiam Senior Counsel ah ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He keeps calling 'my friends, my residents'.....'I cannot look into the eyes of my residents etc...

The speech is so fucking fake !
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/giq5pqANvhY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree totally! As fake as can be! Even young girl-rookie Nicole speaks better than this SC! So utterly unconvincing . His body language and facial expression speaks of insincerety and opportunism. Yeah man! politics is every 5 years!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree totally! As fake as can be! Even young girl-rookie Nicole speaks better than this SC! So utterly unconvincing . His body language and facial expression speaks of insincerety and opportunism. Yeah man! politics is every 5 years!

I'm beginning to think that Senior Counsel is a political appointment.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is a fake through and through, and keeps repeating himself through and through.
Only at a slightly higher level than Rin Tin Tin, only because he speaks a bit better and appears a bit more polished.
But his effort is so contrived like he is taking part in a speech-making contest for MPs.

If his achivements in 5 years are as he listed them, god bless us. We are supposed to have MPs who can contribute at
an intellectual level and then leave these so-called achievements to the admin and ball-carrying grass roots buggers.

Another Michael Palmer in the making.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you notice his smirk in his entire speech, which is devoid of feelings but just another of those parrot speeches?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lah, this guy is not a senior counsel, he does not even have enough qualifications to be nominated

Christopher graduated with First Class Honours from King’s College London where he topped his Class. He then pursued the BCL Masters degree at the University of Oxford where he graduated with First Class Honours. He was awarded a Shell scholarship while at Oxford and received several book prizes when at King's College London, including the Sweet & Maxwell prize for receiving the joint highest honours in his graduating class and the Jelf Medal for his academic and sporting achievements at the University.

In a recent 2009 Singapore High Court judgment, the High Court Judge recorded that Christopher had done a “most commendable job” and was “thoroughly prepared” and “diligent.”

During his years of practice, Christopher was a Justices’ Law Clerk to the Chief Justice of Singapore, Deputy Public Prosecutor and State Counsel at the Attorney-General’s Chambers and an Assistant Registrar of the High Court before joining Lee & Lee. Christopher became a Member of Parliament for Holland-Bukit-Timah GRC in 2006 and is a member of the Government Parliamentary Committees for Law, Home Affairs and Education.