• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Aljunied voter's Point of View

bluewolf

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic dumbass :oIo:

The retards from Hougang and Potong Pasir will help the people get alternative voices into Parliament. Are you so stupid to reject money?:oIo::oIo:

If only one or two voices are enough, then we would not be having problems of accountability now.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
On balance, first world parliament is nice. Let’s get it from Holland Bukit Timah or Marine Parade. I am voting PAP for Aljunied.

Bro, you and every old forummer who have posted in the old forum since the 90s know how I feel about Low Thia Khiang and Goh Meng Seng. I don't think it is appropriate for me at this time to drag up old issues or reports unless it is to show up the PAP for their arrogance and the bullying, self-serving despotic hypocrites that they are.

Let's give credit where credit is due. And credit is due to Low Thia Khiang and Goh Meng Seng for doing what they did, fielding good and credible candidates and organising themselves and running a good campaign to contest the elections.

As a very strong SDP supporter, I wish them and others standing on the opposition ticket well.

I urge all SDP supporters living in constituencies where the SDP is not contesting to cast their votes for the opposition parties.