• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VW Please issue clarification urgently

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that PAP is planning to distribute the damaging statement as flyer to all households. The following is urgently needed.

1) A court injunction to stop the distribution of the statement and commence legal to ask the PAP team to prove that VW is behind lowering the age of consent

2) VW to issue a public statement to denouce the claim.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My message is simply to urge the SDP to remain calm, and force Vivian Bala to focus on the issues that matter. It is imperative that no one gets sidetracked into this m&d slinging.

If SDP gets sidetracked or derailed, I would be disappointed. This is the time to get disciplined and focussed no matter how tempting it is to get engaged in the Vivienne issue.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My message is simply to urge the SDP to remain calm, and force Vivian Bala to focus on the issues that matter. It is imperative that no one gets sidetracked into this m&d slinging.

If SDP gets sidetracked or derailed, I would be disappointed. This is the time to get disciplined and focussed no matter how tempting it is to get engaged in the Vivienne issue.

I agree with you. SDP must not get sidetracked. Sinkies are not sophisticated enough to read the innuendo in relation to sex with boys under 14, so the impact has been minimal at best. But it seems that Scroobal is the one who is trying every means to blow this matter out of proportion.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
trust sdp 2 bring down d fortess

as a rejuvenated sdp ..... dr chee n d ACES will make sure vivian backfire

***they're loading their power guns***

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ball is in Vivian's court. His FB wall is already being lambasted. He's getting flak all over cyberspace.

SDP has already made a response. It should focus on bringing attention back to the pertinent issues, especially Vivian's YOG boo-boos and the failure of the financial assistance schemes to help the old and lower income folks.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hosen might come in2 d picture .... hehehehe

Ball is in Vivian's court. His FB wall is already being lambasted. He's getting flak all over cyberspace.

SDP has already made a response. It should focus on bringing attention back to the pertinent issues, especially Vivian's YOG boo-boos and the failure of the financial assistance schemes to help the old and lower income folks.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are going to get cornered because they have not dispelled the allegation about lowering the age of consent. Even Chee left it out. If VW does not correct it urgently, they are doomed.

VW messages prior to this allegation has gone down very well across the board. He also has some excellent team mates. This is not the time to keep quiet on such a serious allegation.

There were others in that forum but I was made to understand that VW did not even touch this topic. This is not about discipline or mudslinging but about common sense. Just stand firm and deny that he even commented on the matter. Have you read the statement?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is directed at the better educated and well heeled people of Holland BT. All the comments on the internet does not amount to much if he VW does not dispel this allegation himself. Look at the comments in FB, it about being Gay. They too like you and many others have not picked up what is the serious allegation is about.

If I call you a thief and you keep quiet and talk about the burning issues of the day, believe me you won't go far. You could be spot on on those issues but as I far as they are concerned you are probably a thief because you did not deny it. And you foolishly thought that you are being disciplined and focussed on the campaign.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Yellow

I was with a group of people last night which included a retired judge living in Upper Bukit Timah. I can't emphasize the seriousness of the situation as these bunch of educated people thought that VW was supporting the lowering of the age of consent. It took a long explanation on my part mentioning the fact that I saw the whole clip in detail before they understood what actually transpired. Responding directly to the doubts raised does not cause a cent, does not go beyong CSJ's we will not raise the gay agenda as it is just a direct elaboration.

Locke

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Yellow

I was with a group of people last night which included a retired judge living in Upper Bukit Timah. I can't emphasize the seriousness of the situation as these bunch of educated people thought that VW was supporting the lowering of the age of consent. It took a long explanation on my part mentioning the fact that I saw the whole clip in detail before they understood what actually transpired. Responding directly to the doubts raised does not cause a cent, does not go beyong CSJ's we will not raise the gay agenda as it is just a direct elaboration.

Locke

We must thank M Ravi, the lunatic, who swings his sword to kill everyone who wants to help and himself. He let his passion get to his brains.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Bro,
clearly many have no idea what occurred and what is going on. When the video first surfaced, I knew it will be trouble because it was clipped purposely to cover the age consent issue. Ravi is also an idiot. He has not done his research and blabbering about things he had no clue.

Sadly people here are clueless as well. Now the rummour mill is working extra hard to determine why Chee did not clarify the single most damaging and important point in that statement and more importantly why VW is still silent.

Dear Yellow

Locke

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Bro,
clearly many have no idea what occurred and what is going on. When the video first surfaced, I knew it will be trouble because it was clipped purposely to cover the age consent issue. Ravi is also an idiot. He has not done his research and blabbering about things he had no clue.

Sadly people here are clueless as well. Now the rummour mill is working extra hard to determine why Chee did not clarify the single most damaging and important point in that statement and more importantly why VW is still silent.

Ravi always like to open his cheebye mouth. This is a good time for him to rectify his ass problem. Otherwise Ravi will go down as an opposition slayer, a slayer of freer, saner Singapore. But then, the guy is a nut-case.

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
when Vivian & his gin-gang organized the YOG, condoms were already issued. so now, who's really the 1 advocating underaged sex? if there's any truth in Vincent drumming for 14 to be age of consent... he's merely just covering Vivian's ass (although 1yr late).

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first, pap target CSM n shoot him.

scroobal started a thread on CSM to also shoot him

now pap shooting Dr Vincent.

scroobal also here shooting Dr Vincent.

coincidence? dun think so. cyber and real world coordinated attack. dun be fool by scroobal, a pap dog.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first, pap target CSM n shoot him.

scroobal started a thread on CSM to also shoot him

now pap shooting Dr Vincent.

scroobal also here shooting Dr Vincent.

coincidence? dun think so. cyber and real world coordinated attack. dun be fool by scroobal, a pap dog.

Scroobal is the PAP's fumbling mafia hitman.

Never in history do you see a hitman take the contract, do the job with his pants around his ankles. Fuck him:oIo:

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Singaporeans and Voters, my brothers and sister,

This election is PAP vs PEOPLE.

It is not Vivian-Bala vs Vincent-Wijeysingha.

It is not about homosexuality or consent age.

It is about our life, our future.

It is about overflooding of Foreign-TALENTS, our jobs.

It is about the foreign-students in our schools and univerisities.

It is about Housing, Transport and Healthcare cost, our cost of living.

It is about our children and their future.

Please do not fall into the trap of the PAP, the trap of Vivian Balakrishna.

They are trying to divert attention to more pressing issues. This is the DIVERSION TACTICS !!!!!

Don't fall into it.

PAP has stepped up its attack on TR so as to hinder our news updates.

PAP will continue its propaganda on the cooling off day?while Opposition parties are forbidden. PAP is cheating again.

This GE concerns YOU, YOUR families, and YOUR children's future.

Do NOT let PAP get away with their hooligan ways to attack TR.

THE MORE PAP ATTACKS TR, THE MORE PAP THREATENS US, ALL THE MORE WE MUST VOTE FOR OPPOSITIONS.

Take ACTION now !!!
Be ACTIVE to CONVERT other voters to VOTE FOR OPPOSITIONS. No time to lose !!

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
really???...find it both curious n puzzling if it indeed goes ahead...becoz fm LHL's comments on this particular episode at this afternoon's live press conference i got the impressiion that pap was not goign to press the issue any further n just leave it to the electorate to draw their own conclusions...i seem to sense fm LHL's comments n demeanour that he was not comfortable wif vivian's slimy modus operandi which appears to hv backfired to some extent...

I understand that PAP is planning to distribute the damaging statement as flyer to all households. The following is urgently needed.

1) A court injunction to stop the distribution of the statement and commence legal to ask the PAP team to prove that VW is behind lowering the age of consent

2) VW to issue a public statement to denouce the claim.