• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is not the time to pull down any opps party ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know many ppl here hated PAP ...thats why we should not pull down any opps party ...no matter what opps party you support . theres only one way to vote PAP out ..that is to stay focus and united ...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I second that

Yah, I second that. The most important thing to remember is to encourage people to come up for election and not dousing their fervent interest to partake in this important event.

Since we do not have many to field and to dilute the fascist force, every man counts. Everyone is important to us. Some of you are some ABC party haters but if you kill them off, who is going to carry the banner and the rifle in future.

Emotional stuff aside and fight our COMMON enemy today !

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By saying that is not going to stop the anti opposition bashers here. They know who they are. :biggrin:

Donch worry. The consolation is that we have extremely tulan with PAP types who will even vote for a pig. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I second that

this is the first time im so involved in sammyboy political forum .this coming election , i really hope to see some result for opps party .

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is the first time im so involved in sammyboy political forum .this coming election , i really hope to see some result for opps party .

Wow bro, really first time see u start a thread or even post here. LOL!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wow bro, really first time see u start a thread or even post here. LOL!

ya man bro...because of this election ..im willing to do my part as a singaporean living in overseas ..

the day PAP voted out ..is the day i come back to my country ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yah, I second that. The most important thing to remember is to encourage people to come up for election and not dousing their fervent interest to partake in this important event.

Since we do not have many to field and to dilute the fascist force, every man counts. Everyone is important to us. Some of you are some ABC party haters but if you kill them off, who is going to carry the banner and the rifle in future.

Emotional stuff aside and fight our COMMON enemy today !

hope all opps party supporter understand where we are coming from ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By saying that is not going to stop the anti opposition bashers here. They know who they are. :biggrin:

Donch worry. The consolation is that we have extremely tulan with PAP types who will even vote for a pig. :biggrin:

lets keep our fingers cross...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you guys keep whacking other opps party ...you are indirectly helping PAP....remember that ...

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you guys keep whacking other opps party ...you are indirectly helping PAP....remember that ...

You seldom see forummers (excluding new nicks) whacking opposition parties. The notable ones are those from the PAP IB with and without messages in their siggy. :biggrin:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya man.
everrybody know pap WILL WIN ....they wont lose overnite .... by slowwleee

my gut feeling say they will win with a lower %age , ard 56~62%
2 me, there b gd enuff 2 signal d ruling party.

whoever say which opp party no gd, WE HAFNT GIVE 'EM TRY YET, how we know?

we shld VOTE OPP PARTIES n let 'em have their chance 2 show,
w/o tis, we will never knw how gd they r ......

TIS IS D TIME (of orchid revolution), with a strong calibre of opp candidates, WE VOTE IN AS MANY OPP PARTIES AS POSSIBLE .....sit back n judge 4 d next 5 yrs

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WE VOTE IN AS MANY OPP PARTIES AS POSSIBLE .....sit back n judge 4 d next 5 yrs

100% agreed ...

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know many ppl here hated PAP ...thats why we should not pull down any opps party ...no matter what opps party you support . theres only one way to vote PAP out ..that is to stay focus and united ...

That's exactly what a wise uncle said too :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need for us to pull down. They are doing a very good job among themselves with all the angry kpkb for the 3, 5, 100 corner fights.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

whoever just now give me points because of this thread ...please own up ...so that i can give him back points too ..thank you .

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

whoever just now give me points because of this thread ...please own up ...so that i can give him back points too ..thank you .

Not me. But I just up your points. You make me realise I don't know how to add points in this new forum format. Now I rediscover, I add you first.