• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sacred Singaporean and the Straits Times as the doyen of truth

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I certainly can't be the only one who seemed to know the seedy side of the PAP. I am fully aware that many Singaporeans are aware of what is happening in their space of the world.

We must surely be the scared of our own shadows to such an extent that anything negative is put straight in the false basket and anything positive is put in the truth basket. Why is that?

The Foo Mee Har is a classic case. Everyday people are talking about it and everyone also seems to know what happened in the past. The guys in SCB are fully aware. This way of thinking has become institutionalised that even the PAP ended up putting her up. Even yesterday, people are asking in the office how come PAP did not have any clue. And guess what - all those there seem to be aware of this sometime ago so it is not news to them.

We all will be losers if we keep doing and thinking along these lines.

The only thing we seem to readily talk about is Sumiko Tan, her man, her mother, her dog, her merc and her fucking private life. She of course is unfortunate when the PAP would not include her in the line-up in the past as banging the former CP was still then not acceptable.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he meant Chief of Police. Standing corrected.

I am more shocked that a ST reporter is even worth banging in the first place. :p

Commissioner of Police not Chief of Police. She was quite chio then, almost 20 years ago.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah thanks. I stand corrected. Got any photo bo? The COP got ask her to do BJ in his private office? :p
Oops, too much JAV.

Sumiko isn't shy. In the past, she once mentioned about having enjoyed sex. Now we know she was recently married. Before that, if she had sex, it had to be premarital. Elementary. So not surprised that a CP or anyone has been mentioned.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sumiko isn't shy. In the past, she once mentioned about having enjoyed sex. Now we know she was recently married. Before that, if she had sex, it had to be premarital. Elementary. So not surprised that a CP or anyone has been mentioned.

Ahh. So that is where her sex came from? Damn that has to do with her Japanese blood. :biggrin:
But I just wonder, is she that pretty last time that even CP will fuck her?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Yong Hong (mis)adventures you also dig out. You the best man! :biggrin:

Thank you, Ah Forve. GYH happens to be the best looking CP. He enjoyed his privileges.

Look at his successors - Tee TB and Khoo BH. One like WKS, unbelievably short. The other, a CMI. Now a Senior DS. Fucking joke. First Sr DS in the history of the civil service. Why can't they allow him some face and give him the 2PS post? Completely a joke he served so long as CP.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am more shocked that a ST reporter is even worth banging in the first place. :p

do correct me if I'm mistaken, always thought the place they work was otherwise known as the whorehouse of braddell?