• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC survived SG 10 flr fall can not beat Argentina women 23 floor survivor

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://story.malaysiasun.com/index....to-commit-suicide-but-survives-23-floor-fall/

Woman tries to commit suicide, but survives 23 floor fall

Malaysia Sun
Tuesday 25th January, 2011

bdfc8b2e13a94b40.jpg

A woman who appears to have attempted suicide by jumping from the 23rd floor of a Buenos Aires hotel survived after a taxi parked beneath her.
A young woman in Argentina has survived after falling 23-storeys from a restaurant near the top of a hotel in Buenos Aires.

According to eye witness reports, the woman climbed over a safety barrier and leapt from the Hotel Crown Plaza Panamericano in an apparent suicide attempt.

Her fall was broken by a taxi that had just parked near the entrance to the hotel.

“I got out of the car a second before. If I had not got out, I would have been killed,” said the driver, named as Miguel by local media outlets. He was speaking to Radio 10 and added that the impact had made a terrible noise.

The taxi’s roof was crushed and the windscreen shattered, but the woman, said to be in her early 20s, survived.

She was rushed to hospital where she has been stabilised in intensive care and is suffering from multiple injuries.

The position at which the taxi stopped was a stroke of extraordinary good luck, say authorities. Had she hit the ground with nothing to absorb the impact, she would certainly have died.

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110125/1/2lege.html

阿根廷女子從23層樓躍下沒死
中廣 更新日期:"2011/01/25 09:35"

阿根廷一名女子從23層樓高的飯店屋頂一躍而下,落在計程車上竟然保住性命。

那名30歲的女子爬上飯店頂樓,跨出欄杆,她停留了一段時間,警察還沒來得及疏散馬路上的人車,女子就縱身而下,她以坐姿落在馬路上的一輛計程車上,駕駛座被壓扁,擋風玻璃碎了一地,還好計程車司機因為想看熱鬧,先一步下車。

坐骨及肋骨骨折、多處內出血的女子被送醫,保住性命,醫生說這是奇蹟。

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...man-who-jumped-from-23rd-storey-of-hotel.html

Click above url for 4 exciting photos

Taxi saves woman who jumped from 23rd storey of hotel

A woman threw herself from a restaurant on the 23rd-floor of a Buenos Aires hotel, only to miraculously survive when her fall was broken by a parked taxi.

Image 1 of 4
The woman fell nearly 100 meters (330 feet) from the restaurant at the top of the the Panamericano hotel Photo: AP

Image 1 of 4
The woman was rushed to the nearby Hospital Argerich, where she was being operated on for injuries including internal bleeding and broken hips and ribs Photo: AP

Image 1 of 4
The Panamericano hotel, Buenos Aires Photo: AP

Image 1 of 4
The woman landed in a sitting position on the roof of a taxi, deeply denting the roof and shattering the windshield Photo: AP
6:45AM GMT 25 Jan 2011

3 Comments

Photographs showed the 30-year-old woman bent into the buckled roof of the black-and-yellow taxi before she was rushed to hospital, where she had a lung, a kidney and her spleen removed, according to officials.

Witnesses in the restaurant atop the Panamericano hotel, described how she had calmly ordered a coffee and left her purse behind before taking off her shoes to climb over a safety barrier and jumping.

"If I had not got out, she would have killed me," the shocked taxi driver, Miguel Cajal, told local media. "I felt this explosion and I saw this woman's body sunken into the roof of my cab.

"The first thing I did was call my family. And then I just started to cry; it is really hard to see something like that."

Mr Cajal told the C5N television station that he jumped out of the car because he saw a policeman stopping traffic and looking up. Moments later, the driver's side of the car was smashed by the woman's body.

The woman landed in a sitting position on the roof of a taxi, deeply denting the roof and shattering the windshield.

She was rushed to the nearby Hospital Argerich, where she was being operated on for injuries including internal bleeding and broken hips and ribs, Alberto Crescenti, director of Argentina's Emergency Medical System, told the government news agency Telam. He estimated that she fell nearly 100 meters (330 feet).

X Share & bookmark
Delicious Facebook Google Messenger Reddit Twitter
Digg Fark LinkedIn Google Buzz StumbleUpon Y! Buzz
What are these?

* Share: Share

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...man-who-jumped-from-23rd-storey-of-hotel.html
Telegraph
Argentina

News »
World News »
South America »

In news
Dakar Rally 2011: cars, bikes, trucks and quads race across Argentina and Chile
Dakar Rally 2011
Combined photo showing the process of the solar eclipse over Easter Island
Easter Island: solar eclipse in pictures
Prisoners escape after guards put dummy in watch tower
Prisoners in daring jail-break
A member of the cartel is arrested by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials. World's biggest drugs 'super cartel' smashed by US authorities in Colombia
World's biggest drugs 'super cartel' smashed
AFP Lionel Messi The magic of Lionel Messi
The magic of Lionel Messi