• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Company Still in Holiday Mood?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone kenna this in his neighbourhood?

20110104.183453_chute.jpg

I dun think the central refuse chute hopper thing works.

In older homes, every unit has one chute. Nowadays in newer flats, 8 or more units have to share ONE pathethic chute of the same size.

I haven't experienced it so I dunno but why doesn't the rubbish filter downwards?

But I wonder whose fault is it when the rubbish chute overflows?

Is it the town council that is to be blamed, the rubbish collection company not doing their job? Or people are just inconsiderate and insist on dumping trash even when they see the bins are full.

It sure sucks to live in a smelly neighbourhood!

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=35606

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shut the fuck up and throw them in loh...

just lift a finger and dump everything inside.

i noe, its not ur fault but just doing something extra, you rid yourself of the stench...just do it.

i am for the central hopper cos i dun wanna those pest in my flat with the old-style chutes.

moreover, now the chute cleaning is less stinky...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pasir Ris- Pongol GRC? Then the 64.79% who vote for the dogs must repent!

Last edited: