• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never forget 10 years ago.

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the wake of global recession.
We must never forget...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GBVLLH1pIgA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GBVLLH1pIgA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
2000 years ago...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FrFajkYehc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9FrFajkYehc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
327 views at the time of this post, only 3 comments. Viewers must be lost for words. It goes to show the baser instinct deep in the psyche of the human mind. While we may draw our own conclusions with regard to the perpetrators, it must be highlighted that the dastardly acts committed evoke the same responses of revulsion from their own race. It could be the other way around as well. It brings back the intent of my thread on whether we can fight a war or not which was to bring attention to the fore that if you are seen to lack aggression, you'll only invite attack. Imagine if we are invaded by an enemy who has no qualms about subjecting the conquered to the bestiality shown, do we have it in us to resist?

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the reason why you see most of my post fucking the Muslim!! Fuck you all again!!!

Not all of them are bad, only the extreme one need to be avoided. So don't just because of one rotten tree, you curse the whole forest. I have muslim friends who are very friendly and they enjoy chatting with other races than their own because they felt easily connected that way if they want to move far.

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all of them are bad, only the extreme one need to be avoided. So don't just because of one rotten tree, you curse the whole forest. I have muslim friends who are very friendly and they enjoy chatting with other races than their own because they felt easily connected that way if they want to move far.

1 rotten tree?
the whole plantation there are rotten.
more tsunami on the way for them.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine if we are invaded by an enemy who has no qualms about subjecting the conquered to the bestiality shown, do we have it in us to resist?

if that happens, i can assure you there will not be any prisoners!! "islamic" nutjobs will be slaughtered beyond recognition!

methinks we really need to send soldiers to Iraq for some tour of duty to toughen up our pussy soldiers...most of them would just throw up when they see ketchup gushing out of someone..

frankly only 6 six bloody Leopards are available for training in the recent Wallaby? how to fight an all out war with world's 4 largest populous nation? play masak masak?

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine if we are invaded by an enemy who has no qualms about subjecting the conquered to the bestiality shown, do we have it in us to resist?

If those think that by inflicting such inhumane act can conquer, the think again.

If you behead one , your whole family get beheaded in return, If someone loose a love one, do you think he /she will not seek revenge?

This is how war starts.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those cities that felled under Ghengis Khan's feet as he swept west of China through the greater part of Europe should have told him that!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those cities that felled under Ghengis Khan's feet as he swept west of China through the greater part of Europe should have told him that!

You basically have 2 choices.

Go down on your Knees and let them cut your head off

Or Try to take his head off first

You pick.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I come from a generation where if somebody is coming at me with a knife, I wouln't turn my head to look or scream for the police. Full Stop. What I am trying to drive at is what kind of mindset do we have in the majority of Singaporeons capable of bearing arms?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I come from a generation where if somebody is coming at me with a knife, I wouln't turn my head to look or scream for the police. Full Stop. What I am trying to drive at is what kind of mindset do we have in the majority of Singaporeons capable of bearing arms?

Unfortunately, people like you is the minority in SG.

I put 1/2 the blame on Gov, in their education system that everything cannot and must wait for instruction.

If a powerful enemy invade SG and start looting and raping and beheading, I can bet you at least 66% will offer their service to the invading forces, following the footstep of our dear "Father of Singapore" Dirty Harry.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
327 views at the time of this post, only 3 comments. Viewers must be lost for words. It goes to show the baser instinct deep in the psyche of the human mind. While we may draw our own conclusions with regard to the perpetrators, it must be highlighted that the dastardly acts committed evoke the same responses of revulsion from their own race. It could be the other way around as well. It brings back the intent of my thread on whether we can fight a war or not which was to bring attention to the fore that if you are seen to lack aggression, you'll only invite attack. Imagine if we are invaded by an enemy who has no qualms about subjecting the conquered to the bestiality shown, do we have it in us to resist?

Bro, it can happen 20 times and the Chinese will return 20 times because the
lure of money is too good.

Know a family that took refuge in OZ and the they were determined to make it their new home. It lasted all of 1 years and they returned to Indonesia. Everytime, I go to Shang coffeehouse in Jarkarta, they will be there with familes like nothing happenned.

I guarantee you, as long as Indonesians live along the canals of jarkarta, these things will continue to happen.

To me, a few millions in the bank is not worth the torture that your loved has to undergo. To them, it will be business as usual.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You basically have 2 choices.

Go down on your Knees and let them cut your head off

Or Try to take his head off first

You pick.
You got more than one choice. Why the fuck would you want to be in country that does not want you in the first place.

Do you honestly think that natives enjoy cokking rice with water scooped from canals while your young son drives his latest merc in a country that is not his.

One must be a real cock to go back after that.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is truth in what people say of Chinese and Jews. They'll sell their own mothers to make that buck. What of their own people.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got more than one choice. Why the fuck would you want to be in country that does not want you in the first place.

Do you honestly think that natives enjoy cokking rice with water scooped from canals while your young son drives his latest merc in a country that is not his.

One must be a real cock to go back after that.

Easy Money?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is truth in what people say of Chinese and Jews. They'll sell their own mothers to make that buck. What of their own people.

Well don't have to go too far, Dirty Harry is one such example. See what he did to SG in WW2.

Sell mother is nothing.

Wait till you see selling Grand Mother as Virgin