• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah...teen slashed to death in downtown east...another HOTA for penang cow

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perm-Sec. Appleby : Minister, there's a nude protest scheduled by beaver lovers this afternoon.

Minister Hacker : What's with these teenagers? It's poor upgrading and lack of parental guidance.

Perm-Sec. Appleby : One of them is a Miss Hacker.

Minister Hacker : Oh, same name with me. What a coincidence.

Perm-Sec. Appleby : Perhaps not such a coincidence. She's on the phone looking for you now.

Minister Hacker : :eek: Oh my God, you don't mean...

Perm-Sec. Appleby : Yes, minister. She's Lucy Hacker, your daughter.

Minister Hacker : What should I do, advise me? It's your job to advise me.

Perm-Sec. Appleby : Well, perhaps you could try a litte upbringing and parental guidance.

Classic British wit at its best. I wish the BBC still makes shows like these.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because a lot of the teenage brain is not fully developed e.g frontal lobe, corpus callosum, temporal lobe et al. Teenagers just can't exercise judgement and self-control as well as mature adults.

Tons of violence in the media also play a part. Gangster and Mafia movies on TV with bloody brutal fights will only embolden and mislead these immature and hot-blooded young minds into committing grave mistakes. I find some of the Hong Kong Gangster movies darn violent, especially the 古惑仔 series. They seem to glorify the "goodness" of the brotherhood code of ethics (义) in the underworld as justification to the use of violence against violence. Or even violence against non-violence over stupid starring incidents like this. Very bad example to the kids. They will senselessly follow what they see in the movies in the heat of the moment without thinking of the consequences.

vfe6a1.jpg

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 youth future ended juz lidat.

dey still have years to go. itz such a pity.

i cant imagine watz give him the courage to chop ppl.
chop juz becuz of staring??? worth it????

it is not courage. sometimes it is just pure rage when you experience the presence of some lowlife. there's one of these lowlife here in sam's.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn stupid, I hope the perpetrators will go to the gallows remaining proud of the fact that that they killed someone for staring. And then feel no regrets as their spinal chord is given a jolt as they lose all sense of feeling and slowly choke to death on the noose.

Their parents brought them up well.

Fat hope ! Since they are below 18, they will act pitiful in front of family court judge. And then they pretend they're very interested in study, they love their mother, their sisters, their grandmother - and they want to go back to school.

Family Court Judge boh pian says ok 2 years probation - stay at home study N level or ITE. He got bigger problems to deal with - like Myanmese swimming across the Johor Straits to work in Singapore to feed the families back home, mei meis and Vietnamese girls on social visit pass soliciting in Joo Chiat, or Ah Bengs drink-driving modified Madzas after drowning a few bottles of beer, and people gathering outside wet markets or St Andrew Road carrying posters and shouting referee kayu, referee kayu!

Once outside the court - you see the wide grin on their faces, say judge very stupid. They learnt this from watching movies - and from their friends. They go back and boast to their friends...and the story continues till the next fight or murder.

I say, lower the age limit for caning - to 18. If 18 years old can carry rifle and learn to kill enemies during NS, then they should also be prepared to face the rotan or hangman (don't care what the ang moh or lawyer Monsieur Ravi says). Let their parents share the consequences and be more responsible for their children's action. We can always easily replace them with hardworking FTs who work hard to support their families back home in India, China, Bangladesh and the Philippines.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@myo539, if the govt take this case seriously and play punk wif him and the family,
he can send him to the boys home first and charge him when he is 18.

2 murders by youth at such short period, is no joke.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was only one gangclash that resulted in hanging that I know off. Over the years, the max is 7 years as they will reduce it to manslaughter. Watch this case.

bro the police classify as murder case, sure hang. could be more than 1 for the law here

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 youth future ended juz lidat.

dey still have years to go. itz such a pity.

i cant imagine watz give him the courage to chop ppl.
chop juz becuz of staring??? worth it????

young time dunno how to think, chop ppl den shout logo, thought beli Garang. When grow older, he will know......

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is not courage. sometimes it is just pure rage when you experience the presence of some lowlife. there's one of these lowlife here in sam's.

It's u the fake, stupid, ugly dickhead again. Now the OA will show u how you are going to die in this forum by infraction / mass zap. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was only one gangclash that resulted in hanging that I know off. Over the years, the max is 7 years as they will reduce it to manslaughter. Watch this case.

Agreed. Seen too many examples also given the young age sure no hang. My nephew and his gang murdered a guy 25 years ago in centerpoint.......charged with rioting only. Whole gang kena probation nia. Now he happily settled down in Aussie Land liao.....

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
prince also notice many young punk like to stare stare and become hooligans when in group.. i still remember there was a law last time person below 18 cannot hangout outside after 12am ... u guys remember ?:confused:

How come most those gang fight related death at pasir ris? :confused:

Chalet should be a gathering time mah, why must fight? Haiz...

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. Seen too many examples also given the young age sure no hang. My nephew and his gang murdered a guy 25 years ago in centerpoint.......charged with rioting only. Whole gang kena probation nia. Now he happily settled down in Aussie Land liao.....

ha, i know him. ex SJI boy. orchard road, everytime got fight 99% he is involved. when that guy went down, he didnt stop kicking him in the head with his safety shoes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha, i know him. ex SJI boy. orchard road, everytime got fight 99% he is involved. when that guy went down, he didnt stop kicking him in the head with his safety shoes.

Yes the whole gang mostly SJI boys. The victim was a KC Dat deliveryman. back then centerpoint had youths hanging around calling themselves centerpoint kids.
No need connections to get off lightly. Come from good school, act remorseful can liao.