• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My EPIC 2000th Post: My Trip To Annapurna!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
As all you morons know, I am much more intelligent and wealthy than all of you. What you may not know is that I am also healthier than you char kway teow and prata eating slobs who will die before 40 of heart attack or some stupid illnesses.
I am very conscious about my health as what good is my money and wealth without me in a healthy state to spend and enjoy it. I have taken part in marathons, triathlons and conquered a few mountains.

And now, I am going to fulfilled one my life’s goals, that is to trek on the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal. I can foresee a sharp drop in the intelligence of discussions in this forum during my absence.

And since you retards have never even heard of Annapurna, here is a youtube video clip for you..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fa_5k90Zuj8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fa_5k90Zuj8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice 2000th post, packed with satire and wit.

And even have a health warning message. Thumbs up!

BTW who's the Freemasonic ang moh guy avatar which you wear?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

attachment.php

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this braggart go for reservist lah.

Pls post some real pics of your trip !!! we can tell if you stole them off the internet.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost 2 weeks liao, where is Clinton666 exactly right now?

A) Trekking at Kaninapurna

B) Trekking at Bukit Timah

C) Doing reservist at Kranji

D) He never really went away, just using his other clones penning.

E) He'd already plunged to this death while trekking.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men do not conquer mountains , as they are still trying to
comprehend themselves let alone conquering themselves .

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

I have indeed conquered mountains:mad:
Morons like you will never understand what supreme beings like me can accomplised.
The only mountains you will ever conquered are that saggy boobs of your fugly wife:oIo:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog:oIo:

I have indeed conquered mountains:mad:
Morons like you will never understand what supreme beings like me can accomplised.
The only mountains you will ever conquered are that saggy boobs of your fugly wife:oIo:

u mean bukit timah hills? my dog can do that as well. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>And now, I am going to fulfilled one my life’s goals, that is to trek on the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal. I can foresee a sharp drop in the intelligence of discussions in this forum during my absence.<<

All along I thought your goal in life is to be a PAPee dog.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>And now, I am going to fulfilled one my life’s goals, that is to trek on the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal. I can foresee a sharp drop in the intelligence of discussions in this forum during my absence.<<

All along I thought your goal in life is to be a PAPee dog.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

What do you know about goals in life..:mad:
Have you met your goal of fucking a cheap prostitute this week..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if there would b any pics to show e so-called lesser mortals your great achievements... Lol

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Your intention is to have me reveal my own identity so that you can PM me and beg for money:mad:

This is a constant problem for rich people like me...how to get away from begging peasants:oIo: