• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where To Go To Check Person Who Have Served Time ??

Y

Yip Hon

Can Bros advise where to check on person who

have served time in Singapore prison ?

Location ?

Fee ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're big company employer and job applicant signs consent to screen, can go CID. Mindef, civil service deps, stat boards, GLCs, MNCs and big companies with big HR deps all do that. However, except for screening by police themselves, a signed consent is a must. Police can screen anyone anytime they want. They're the recordkeepers anyway.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember when i was in pri and sec sch we always got our names taken down by police for playing football or catching under the block.

the first time when our name were being taken down, all of us were damn nervous wondering what will happen to us. so one of us decided to follow the poodle.

upon reaching the station, the poodle merely throw the paper that he wrote our name into the bin. from then on, we happily just play football and sign our name like football stars when the police come

Y

Yip Hon

>

hope my eyes did not played trick on me a few days

ago ... i actually saw a guy i thought has served time in

changi and is now working as in one of our local bank !!!:(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember when i was in pri and sec sch we always got our names taken down by police for playing football or catching under the block.

the first time when our name were being taken down, all of us were damn nervous wondering what will happen to us. so one of us decided to follow the poodle.

upon reaching the station, the poodle merely throw the paper that he wrote our name into the bin. from then on, we happily just play football and sign our name like football stars when the police come

Yeah, we did that for formality and show. To stop irritable neigbours from keep calling police. What the hell? Charge kids for illegal footballing? Some NEA idiots recently tried to charge NSP with illegal hawking.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
those are in the past la, these days kids don't play football or block catching already. all is computer game. they really missed the fun of being a real kids

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those are in the past la, these days kids don't play football or block catching already. all is computer game. they really missed the fun of being a real kids

They missed the blardy scary but funny shiok of seeing a crocodile in Kallang River, with we all scrambling upshore and running like hell. :eek: Nobody dared to swim there since. They built Kallang Swimming Pool. :biggrin:

Recently, my Viet girlfriend thought it's min-Mekong and dived in. I told her don't worry, no more crocs, MP cleaned them up, but still got some monitor lizards. She said nevermind, next time go swimming pool, don't come here.