• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Awards 2011 ?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will the following be on next years list, just like PUB chairman for this year?

Mr. Albert Alcantara
Principal, Sembawang Primary School-hundreds of students from his school stood in the rain for hours to welcome the YOG torch rally

MR Chua Choon Guan
Principal Compassvale Primary School -students from his school stood for hours under the hot sun to cheer for the YOG torch .

MR Chua Kok Yong Clifford
Principal Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary-his school asked students for a $5 refundable deposit for YOG tickets to ensure that "our children learn the value of responsibility and not take this rare opportunity for granted, by wasting the ticket and depriving others of the chance" .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the following be on next years list, just like PUB chairman for this year?

Mr. Albert Alcantara
Principal, Sembawang Primary School-hundreds of students from his school stood in the rain for hours to welcome the YOG torch rally

MR Chua Choon Guan
Principal Compassvale Primary School -students from his school stood for hours under the hot sun to cheer for the YOG torch .

MR Chua Kok Yong Clifford
Principal Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary-his school asked students for a $5 refundable deposit for YOG tickets to ensure that "our children learn the value of responsibility and not take this rare opportunity for granted, by wasting the ticket and depriving others of the chance" .

I have personally called and screwed the principals of Sembawang Pri and Kuo Chuan Primary. Maybe i should go screw Mr Chua! :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have personally called and screwed the principals of Sembawang Pri and Kuo Chuan Primary. Maybe i should go screw Mr Chua! :oIo:
I guess they'd all tell you they're unaware of certain things and looking into the matters; thank you for your feedback concerns.

Lord Imperious

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess they'd all tell you they're unaware of certain things and looking into the matters; thank you for your feedback concerns.

Interesting, if they are unaware that only means they were not even present! Shame! Shame! Shame on all of them for not being a good example! :mad: