• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STARHUB now feel the pain liao!!!!!

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today i go check my mailbox after my work and saw this starhub send me a letter. They give 40% off for sport channel for 1 year.......that mean i need to pay only $16.05.I cancel my sport last year becos of the price hike now they really feel the pain liao.HAHAHAHAHA. For bros who cancel the sport channel when starhub up the hike of sport channel GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!

ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL

Scan20019.jpg

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
does this 40% include football channel?

is there a lock-in period after the initial year? I would think there is at least another 12 months lock-in. I had a fren who cancel his sports channel as well. He dulan the whole price increase and just keep the basics for his daughters.

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal

is there a lock-in period after the initial year? I would think there is at least another 12 months lock-in. I had a fren who cancel his sports channel as well. He dulan the whole price increase and just keep the basics for his daughters.

I dunno yet.Later maybe call to starhub ask.

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me 2 cancel my sports channel last year and change the whole basic program again , I don't think it's include the football channels as well .

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes i think it doe incl... They send me a mail last week... Din realli read coz no longer interested so i jus trash it. But remember seeing at least 10 chnl or more in the promo package...:biggrin::biggrin:

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just call starhub,they said it a one year contact.But i think there no more Champion legue for this as MIO TV got the CL right.If get this only watch EPL or spain legue.For me i can watch FOC on net.When EPL end at may you still need to pay as you cannot cancel.

Scan10015.jpg
Scan10016.jpg

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually how to watch on net? I tried my best to get but the downloads are usually so slow.

how to watch har?

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually how to watch on net? I tried my best to get but the downloads are usually so slow.

how to watch har?

What is your internet speed?need to buffer......when watch live it lag by 2 to 5 min to starhub live.when starhub live goal internet still havent goal.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
after MIO line-up so many packages,they will surely feel it.
keep-on saying that all the costs went up,but still make a hugh profit.
i too do not subscribe to sport channels only the basic package.

wodemama

Alfrescian
Loyal
cuz mio now chut pattern liao, with CL rights they lan lan have to decrease prices in order to retain customers but then again what is going to happen when mio secured the rights to the italian league or la liga or even all 3 top leagues. hehe by that time starhub can jiak sai(makan shit) liao

Isayso

Alfrescian
Loyal
When *hub raised their rates last year to exorbitant level for EPL channel, I no hew them and threw them the towel. No regrets. The feeling is still very shiok.

Bodhisattva

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what healthy competition brings, keeping the competitors on their toes and we as the consumers benefit. I called in to Starhub and feedback on the need to subscribe to WorldCup 06 and Euro 08. They said no choice coz of airing rights. Now they want to air also cannot.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
cuz mio now chut pattern liao, with CL rights they lan lan have to decrease prices in order to retain customers but then again what is going to happen when mio secured the rights to the italian league or la liga or even all 3 top leagues. hehe by that time starhub can jiak sai(makan shit) liao

Just Business, nothing personal. Ultimate aim is to make money, these company don't give a hoot.