• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ominous signs in hospital seen just before friend's death

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 29 Apr 2010
Ominous signs in hospital seen just before friend's death

ominous_signs_in_hospital_seen_just_before_my_friends_death-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
0%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Shiok!
5%

LOL!
21%

So sad
18%

Sure or not?
52%

Bochup
4%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
STOMPer Superstitionist felt uneasy when he saw the single-bed ward his friend was staying in was labelled 'Bed 14', which in Cantonese meant 'sure to die'. Odd things happened at the moments leading up to his friend's death; the working television screen suddenly went blank and the clock stopped moving.

In an email (Apr 29), the STOMPer related his story:

"I went to visit a friend who was staying in the National University Hospital after he had a massive heart-attack.

"When I was about to enter the single-bed ward, I saw the sign that says 'Bed 14' and I felt uneasy, because in Cantonese, it means 'sure to die'.

"The nurse was also carrying a stethoscope labelled 'Bed 14'. Seeing that put fear in my heart.

"I entered the room and greeted my friend. He opened his eyes to look at me and then, a while later, his eyes began to roll non-stop.

"The TV screen suddenly went blank. I looked at the clock and was surprised to see that the needles had stopped moving.

"The time indicated was 3.42 pm.

"The nurse came in to administer oxygen to his lungs but his pulse was slowing down.

"He passed away peacefully.

"I appreciate the care and dedication of the doctor and nurses who did their utmost for my friend before his life ebbed to a close."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: hospital , ominous signs

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
All co-incidences. Just trying to find some bad reasons to blame that's all. The bed number, the clock, the TV all have nothing to do with the friend's passing.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
stomper is the jinx who brought grim reaper along with him when he visited his fren.:biggrin:

his fren was alive until stomper came.:eek:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superstitionist felt uneasy when he saw the single-bed ward his friend was staying in was labelled 'Bed 14', which in Cantonese meant 'sure to die'.

It figures. Stomper is your typical Ah Beng. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chill lah guys. the stomper wasnt complaining about anything. he was just relating the story of his friends death. notice he did thank the hospital staff at the end.