• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Disabled Should Not Be Given A Monopoly To MRT Seats

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All commuters pay the same fare and hence have the right to their seats on a first-come-first-served basis. Do the disabled pay a higher fare? No they don't. If the disabled wants to have exclusive seats, they must be willing to pay.

The disable should ditch their crutch mentality that they have a monopolistic right to seats.

(Disclaimer: I have never taken a MRT before but Monopolistic practices must be stopped
)

nexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid retard, are disable people not human? are they not born from a mother like you? Oops, forgot that you are a Dog.!!!!

the reason why Singapore have become such a society is because of people like you. Retard mentality. Guess you parents and teachers did not teach you what is respect and treat everyone equally.

Some of the disable people are even more willing to learn and work. Unlike you who only knows how to talk rubbish and pass racist remarks.

Did the our disable sportmans not win the gold in beijing compare that to the so call best table tennis players, did they bring home a gold? They even got the cheek to tell the papers that they expect to take silver as they cannot beat the chinese. What a loser mentality.

Bloody Stupid Retard, you are a down right racist that deserve to die.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid retard, are disable people not human? are they not born from a mother like you? Oops, forgot that you are a Dog.!!!!

the reason why Singapore have become such a society is because of people like you. Retard mentality. Guess you parents and teachers did not teach you what is respect and treat everyone equally.

Some of the disable people are even more willing to learn and work. Unlike you who only knows how to talk rubbish and pass racist remarks.

Did the our disable sportmans not win the gold in beijing compare that to the so call best table tennis players, did they bring home a gold? They even got the cheek to tell the papers that they expect to take silver as they cannot beat the chinese. What a loser mentality.

Bloody Stupid Retard, you are a down right racist that deserve to die.

You spastic dog. Since the disabled are so competent, so they should stand on MRTs like everyone else instead of whining for people to give up their seats for them.:mad:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

The disable should ditch their crutch mentality that they have a monopolistic right to seats.

(Disclaimer: I have never taken a MRT before but Monopolistic practices must be stopped
)

If they are PHYSICALLY diabled, I will definately give the seat to them, be it on bus or MRT, when I travel in sin.

However, for retards with no integrity or mentally diabled, we cannot help them since we cannot see the mind.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Disclaimer: I have never taken a MRT before but Monopolistic practices must be stopped)
)

Save us yr crap again lah :biggrin:... What makes you think you are fit to comment on something which you have never seen nor experienced B4 you twit :rolleyes::mad:

nexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic dog. Since the disabled are so competent, so they should stand on MRTs like everyone else instead of whining for people to give up their seats for them.:mad:

Well, Bloody brianless dog... you will become old and who knows you might become disable tomorrow

Remember you will grow old one day. And do you want your children to have this sort of STUPID, BRIANLESS mentaility like you.

Then in this case, make sure you stand on the MRT when you are old and having problem walking. Oh and please tell your parents that they should stand on the bus and MRT when they travel. Cos they cannot have the crutch mentality.

Your poor parents... having a son like you.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Bloody brianless dog... you will become old and who knows you might become disable tomorrow

Remember you will grow old one day. And do you want your children to have this sort of STUPID, BRIANLESS mentaility like you.

Then in this case, make sure you stand on the MRT when you are old and having problem walking. Oh and please tell your parents that they should stand on the bus and MRT when they travel. Cos they cannot have the crutch mentality.

Your poor parents... having a son like you.

You retardedness amazes me :mad:. I have never taken the MRT nor will I forsee a day when I have to share common place with diseases carrying poor retards while travelling in Singapore.

Same goes for my parents, they do not commute on the MRT.

nexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retardedness amazes me :mad:. I have never taken the MRT nor will I forsee a day when I have to share common place with diseases carrying poor retards while travelling in Singapore.

hahaha...... a running dog is nothing but a running dog, with brainless remarks and even worse your mentaility shows how shallow you are.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, You and your retard parents never take the MRT because all this while you have your private limousine. Enjoy your ride, spastic asshole!

Attachments

• IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still waiting for Clinton666 to invite me out for a nice coffee talk, until now still no reply!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't say so early, who knows tmr accidents come visit you all? :biggrin:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

One day, when your parents retire, you would not even have enough money to pay for the bus/MRT ride. You'll be walking.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the disabled are so competent, so they should stand on MRTs like everyone else instead of whining for people to give up their seats for them.:mad:

Wah lou! Never knew specimen like you also exist in Sinkipore. Posting such comment. Karma, my friend. What goes around comes around. :rolleyes:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
All commuters pay the same fare and hence have the right to their seats on a first-come-first-served basis. Do the disabled pay a higher fare? No they don't. If the disabled wants to have exclusive seats, they must be willing to pay.

)
1 day, u will age or your limbs will eventually become invalid. your turn will come, and you will finally see the light.

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal

)

crutch mentality. totally agreed with you.:wink:
So, why do you have a crutch mentality:cool:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
i pray and hope that you or your family will get crippled one day, lose whatever money you have and be trampled on the mrt tracks........

all commuters pay the same fare and hence have the right to their seats on a first-come-first-served basis. Do the disabled pay a higher fare? No they don't. If the disabled wants to have exclusive seats, they must be willing to pay.

(disclaimer: I have never taken a mrt before but monopolistic practices must be stopped
)

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i pray and hope that you or your family will get crippled one day, lose whatever money you have and be trampled on the mrt tracks........
when his pocket burst, he will be the next to try the MRT tracks - he will lay his satin bedsheet there to wait for MRT come cut him into mince meat.

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are indeed a retarded dog. Four legs are not allowed on MRT