• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incident of three hens and one woman at an uptown hotel restaurant

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just took company provided bus home - my second job as part time waiter, first job is telemarketer

Waiting job is more stressful because got to run around and deal face to face with difficult people

On the phone, the most they scold you and slam the phone down

Anyway, today I was at one table where a group of hens were talking in their fake accents while deciding what to order.

I can't remember all but it goes something like this

Hen 1: Whoa, don't know if this good. I tried this in New York last year, I wonder if this chef is half as good

Hen 2: New York, yeah, New York, I love the place. I will make it a point to go there at least once a year to meet our friends. I got this bag there in summer.

Hen 3: Aiyoh, I should have gone to New York. But I went to Milan instead. I bought this bag, only $2,000, so cheap. Next time you should go with me and get some more bargains. I show you around Milan. How about you Sharon?

Sharon (the No 4): Sorry, I wish I could but I want to spend time with Derek.

Hen 3: Eeee, so boring. But maybe you are different. The three of us went uni together but you didn't get a degree. Expectations different.

Sharon (sensing the insult): It's okay, I've no degree and I'm not as pretty as all of you. But I am happily married with two kids. The three of you pretend to be happy with your degrees but at 35 still no life.

After that, Sharon left. The other three, stunned, did not order food but lots of liquor to get drunk

I don't know whether to feel sad for them.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just took company provided bus home - my second job as part time waiter, first job is telemarketer

Waiting job is more stressful because got to run around and deal face to face with difficult people

On the phone, the most they scold you and slam the phone down

Anyway, today I was at one table where a group of hens were talking in their fake accents while deciding what to order.

I can't remember all but it goes something like this

Hen 1: Whoa, don't know if this good. I tried this in New York last year, I wonder if this chef is half as good

Hen 2: New York, yeah, New York, I love the place. I will make it a point to go there at least once a year to meet our friends. I got this bag there in summer.

Hen 3: Aiyoh, I should have gone to New York. But I went to Milan instead. I bought this bag, only $2,000, so cheap. Next time you should go with me and get some more bargains. I show you around Milan. How about you Sharon?

Sharon (the No 4): Sorry, I wish I could but I want to spend time with Derek.

Hen 3: Eeee, so boring. But maybe you are different. The three of us went uni together but you didn't get a degree. Expectations different.

Sharon (sensing the insult): It's okay, I've no degree and I'm not as pretty as all of you. But I am happily married with two kids. The three of you pretend to be happy with your degrees but at 35 still no life.

After that, Sharon left. The other three, stunned, did not order food but lots of liquor to get drunk

Hahaha! 3 classic examples of the typical SG uni grad sluts spotted! Always think that they are all knowing and "too damn good for everyone else" just because they went to uni, simply WTF. These bitches need a non-grad to point out to them that they have been betraying their souls in exchange for those fugly looking continental handbags. A big fat reality check for them! :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If single and rich still not so bad. But i guess when you have a family, only then have u truly experienced life.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If single and rich still not so bad. But i guess when you have a family, only then have u truly experienced life.
dude, dun lidat say leh. doesnt mean one die die must have a family to experience life. nothing is absolute.
summore in this so real sg, whr gt so easy to start a family.

jw5

Loyal
How does the married one know that she is "happily married"? Her husband could be visiting health centres every week for all she knows. The children could grow up to be criminals.
As for the other 3, the fact that they have degrees don't make them clever. I know many people with degrees and double degrees who are pretty stupid.

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
classic.

what's more important in life?

lots of money, designer bags, shoes, sports cars etc?

or health, family?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, one learns even more about life when he is divorced. Have you? If not please just rest your lips, thank you.

Are u a fucking loser who failed in marriage? Go see a shrink instead of whining here. Fuck u and i don't bother about your warning....u can take it n shove it up your ass
:oIo:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Romagnum,

Thanks for sharing these funny stuffs... I had a good laugh.

I think you should feel happy for Sharon, and sad for the 3 Hens...

The 5 Cs concept finally kick in, and this sort of things is not just happening in Singapore, but in Hong Kong as well... many old hens would go north of HK (shenzhen), to find their Gigolo.

well, not all Singaporean woman are like that... to be fair.

I'm sure most Singaporean guys out here would have felt the same pressures from their ex-girlfriends when they demanded 5 Cs from you, and perhaps a 6th C as well...

it's really a trend that many Singaporean men are marrying Malaysians, Thai, Vietnamese, PRC, etc... just go to ROM and see it for yourself :smile:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
clear faeces is damn shiok feeling, but dysentry would be torture

proot proot proot okay, prooooooooooooooot (soft t) not okay

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, if want to get married, must be happy

doesn't matter whether local or China, Vietnam, Malaysia

if local too proud or demand too high, then Malaysia second choice since culturally more similar then perhaps China but must not be big city Beijing Shanghai type

Dear Romagnum,

Thanks for sharing these funny stuffs... I had a good laugh.

I think you should feel happy for Sharon, and sad for the 3 Hens...

The 5 Cs concept finally kick in, and this sort of things is not just happening in Singapore, but in Hong Kong as well... many old hens would go north of HK (shenzhen), to find their Gigolo.

well, not all Singaporean woman are like that... to be fair.

I'm sure most Singaporean guys out here would have felt the same pressures from their ex-girlfriends when they demanded 5 Cs from you, and perhaps a 6th C as well...

it's really a trend that many Singaporean men are marrying Malaysians, Thai, Vietnamese, PRC, etc... just go to ROM and see it for yourself :smile:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny some chinks think they know a lot about life just because they are married.

Get divorced to learn more chinks. You pieces of shit.