• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Pickpocket Gang on Prowl in Chinatown, Poodles Say Just Be Careful Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Operate in shifts some more! Many elderly kena liao. Sure looks like the Old Fart is beri happy that Peesai has been turned into another of those crime-infested PRC cities! And the poodles are only interested in fixing the Oppos. Wake up, 66% GOONDUS!

4161253856_d32ddd2103.jpg

4160497911_a643b4642f.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the reporter have time to take the photo in action, i'm sure they will have time to apprehend the pickpockets right? :confused::confused::confused:

W

Wedge Antilles

If the reporter have time to take the photo in action, i'm sure they will have time to apprehend the pickpockets right? :confused::confused::confused:

They probably gave in to temptation and negotiated a deal at a nearby hotel.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still donch believe that Yellow's entire poodle force has been relegated to being the Familee's watchdog on CSJ and co. & NOTHING ELSE?

I find that hard to believe :eek:

Don't they still go after speedsters, litter bugs, illegal parking,..., the fine-able offences which bring in profits to the gov't. :confused:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
want TO STOP CRIME IN THIS SHITHOLE IS VERY EASY

END ALL JAILABLE OFFENCES AND REPLACE WITH BIG, BIG FINES

$100,000 PER LOANSHARKING OFFENCE

$10,000 PER POCKET PICKED

$10,000,000 PER MURDER

PERFORMANCE BONUSES FOR POODLES: ANY MONEY YOU BRING IN WILL BE CONSIDERED REVENUE. YOU GET PAID BASED ON COMMISSION.

CONFIRM THE FUCKING POODLES WILL GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND START ARRESTING CRIMINALS AGAIN.

I find that hard to believe :eek:

Don't they still go after speedsters, litter bugs, illegal parking,..., the fine-able offences which bring in profits to the gov't. :confused: