• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

gao teng kee (hand over IC)

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
every now and then
if you hang around coffee shops

u will hear some one will come and tell some one at the coffee shop
that his friend 'gao teng kee liao'

at first I din understand what mean 'gao teng kee' (hand over IC)

the way these people siad it sounds funny

finally I realised if someone died
he has to 'gao teng kee"

LKY , do you need to 'gao teng kee' when your time come?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure thing. Probably L.H.L. will handle and hand it over to Police (under Home Affairs Wong Kan Seng). Police will then issue death certificate (with a doctor certifying cause of death). No handing over IC ("gao teng kee") how to issue death certificate? Want to send his body to mortuary and chop up into pieces for identification and investigation?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
every now and then
if you hang around coffee shops

u will hear some one will come and tell some one at the coffee shop
that his friend 'gao teng kee liao'

at first I din understand what mean 'gao teng kee' (hand over IC)

the way these people siad it sounds funny

finally I realised if someone died
he has to 'gao teng kee"

LKY , do you need to 'gao teng kee' when your time come?

If the Boss lives up to his words and rises from his grave to save Singapore once more you people would have to stop partying and hand him back his pink IC. All glossy, no scratches, or heads (and ICs) will roll!