• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Large Influx of Indian & Pinoy FTs In Tampines

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I went to play badminton with some friends @Tampines Sports Hall and noticed a heck of alot of Indian FTs there, some Pinoys, not forgetting the PRC bunch...in fact I think on that visit, the Singgies may have been in the minority...those who actually stay in the Tampines area have you noticed such a large influx?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I went to play badminton with some friends @Tampines Sports Hall and noticed a heck of alot of Indian FTs there, some Pinoys, not forgetting the PRC bunch...in fact I think on that visit, the Singgies may have been in the minority...those who actually stay in the Tampines area have you noticed such a large influx?

whole of sinkapoor is flooded with FTs.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's good. Ten Penis is a fuck place anyway, with fuckloads of people. How can you dogs actually enjoy living in overpopulated and old-looking amenities place like there? Maybe because you losers enjoy it. Shit!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should pay a visit to Geylang. Full of FT trash sitting on the grass fields and having picnics.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't stay in Tampiness but from my observations i agree that certain amenities look old...however the newish Tampiness1 Mall looks and feels quite fresh...although lots of FTs running around
That's good. Ten Penis is a fuck place anyway, with fuckloads of people. How can you dogs actually enjoy living in overpopulated and old-looking amenities place like there? Maybe because you losers enjoy it. Shit!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been bringing my kids for swimming weekly at my brother's condo and recently i realise most of the caucasians that i have been talking to have moved out.

It used to be about 40%-50% of the people are caucasian at the pool side, but now i think left with 5-10% (pinoy wife). Now the whole pool is filled up with either indian FT or PRC. And those PRC will happily invite a big gang of friends over.

I stop going to that pool.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been bringing my kids for swimming weekly at my brother's condo and recently i realise most of the caucasians that i have been talking to have moved out.

It used to be about 40%-50% of the people are caucasian at the pool side, but now i think left with 5-10% (pinoy wife). Now the whole pool is filled up with either indian FT or PRC. And those PRC will happily invite a big gang of friends over.

I stop going to that pool.

Flat-imitate stories are boring.