• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Brown Suan Siao MP Lee Bee Wah wor....

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come come and take a look.
His new shakey MTV.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8uH39IJcGY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8uH39IJcGY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAhA!!! nice..... That is what sinkie should get. More Singaporeans are beating the sinkie out.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
paiseh..anyone can put it up using Zshare?....pc got problem...cannot even install flash player...

and boss Sam - don't start about Get A Mac ok?...i know its better....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
paiseh..anyone can put it up using Zshare?....pc got problem...cannot even install flash player...

and boss Sam - don't start about Get A Mac ok?...i know its better....

If you can't play a youtube video, your computer is fit for the scrapheap. :rolleyes:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTH this mr brown. my current boss know him since army say he is actually a lawyer. LMAO

This lawyer type people ALL jiat ba siew eng. Make so much money until they have to take up a new career as monkey entertainers! Same with talkingcock.com Colin Goh who is also a lawyer!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah say...LBW apologised on the Teebee liao.
Finally she acknowledged is her bloody fault.

But the crackline is there.....

:o :rolleyes: :o