• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia Lim, Low Thia Khiang, I have some questions for u...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is labor day. How come u guys have nothing to say to the workers in Singapore? I had just check out WP website, no mention about labor day. Latest article is dated 13 of April.

Why? Whats wrong? You guys had lost interest in looking out for the workers in Singapore anymore?? Nothing to say to the workers of Singapore on labor day?? Are u guys sleeping? Part time Opposition? Is WP a part time political party???

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me put down the time and date. Last check on the WP website. 9:16pm. 1/5/2009. Nothing. No mention about labor day. No message for workers of Singapore.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not the 1st time i see this from u but what makes u think WP, old fart, ass loong will be so eng to come in here to notice/reply your posts? :biggrin:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is labor day. How come u guys have nothing to say to the workers in Singapore? I had just check out WP website, no mention about labor day. Latest article is dated 13 of April.

Why? Whats wrong? You guys had lost interest in looking out for the workers in Singapore anymore?? Nothing to say to the workers of Singapore on labor day?? Are u guys sleeping? Part time Opposition? Is WP a part time political party???

Low: Oh..you want my website keep updating huh? Perhaps you can go to SDP's. Actually all we want to say already said in the parliament, which has uploaded in our website hor! Btw, I judge our performance based on our vote counts, nothing else.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the 1st time i see this from u but what makes u think WP, old fart, ass loong will be so eng to come in here to notice/reply your posts? :biggrin:

Its the second time i mentioned about it. the first time was one two years ago. i mentioned it on 31st of april, late evening. and then the next day, their website hor, pop up an article, written by yaw shin leong about labor day, workers' right, etc.

this year, until 1st of may, 9pm plus, still don't have anything on their website. which means what? either Workers Party didn't learn from their mistake, or they simply bor chap (heck care).

i don't know whether they care about voices from this forum or not. i had state my piece. whether they wanna buckle up, thats up to them.