• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiawei going back China liao

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Jiawei going back China liao</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Fuyuan Ai (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Aug-23 10:45 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 70) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>453.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Suprise suprise suprise! Me thinks this is the last we will see of her.
Picture1-9.jpg

If she wants to study, how come never consider our world class NUS?
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she says she is going back to Beijing to continue her higher study.
with those prize money that she collected over the years,she is one rich gal.
dun think she will come back here after she graduated.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
who in the world say that with all foreigner players , they can up the standard of local sports? Now our LJW is going back to study in Beijing after winning so much money. You think she will come back and contribute to our local sport scene after she left ? I thnk forien talent scheme is for the big headed sports chief who wants more honour and money to further their own connection !

KNN , down with foreign sporting talent scheme !

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the reason why the government is importing so many FT in. It's to show us how really stupid we are. Anyway, I wish Jiawei well.

dethknight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubt she will ever come back. By the time she finish her study, China would be a far far better place to stay and work.

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going back to school? What an excuse. She will be off for good if one follows what she said at the TV interview given in China during the just concluded Olympic. A foreign talent will always remain a foreign talent notwithstanding the honour of citizenship has been bestowed on her. Hope a lesson our leaders have learned. So now what is so happy about that silver medal as it will be going back home to where it belongs.

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
No loss. We can now spend big time and offer term citizenship. Bolt and Phelp can get us golds in 2012 and scramble off after that.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going back to school? What an excuse. She will be off for good if one follows what she said at the TV interview given in China during the just concluded Olympic. A foreign talent will always remain a foreign talent notwithstanding the honour of citizenship has been bestowed on her. Hope a lesson our leaders have learned. So now what is so happy about that silver medal as it will be going back home to where it belongs.

Good! Serve the PAP gahman right! They got themselves fucked again!

Three days before the table-tennis team returned home, I received an email from PAP feedback dept urging me to go to Changi airport or Raffles City to cheer and welcome them back. Was also told to dress up in red.

In my mind I told them to go and fuck spiders! Why Should I waste my time on these foreign unpatriotic dogs & bitches.

wodemama

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the reason why the government is importing so many FT in. It's to show us how really stupid we are. Anyway, I wish Jiawei well.
Yea, waste our money to support these talents and we get shit in the end.
who in the world say that with all foreigner players , they can up the standard of local sports? Now our LJW is going back to study in Beijing after winning so much money. You think she will come back and contribute to our local sport scene after she left ? I thnk forien talent scheme is for the big headed sports chief who wants more honour and money to further their own connection !

KNN , down with foreign sporting talent scheme !
Absolutely true. After all their roots are in china how can a small red dot be compared to a dinosaur?
No loss. We can now spend big time and offer term citizenship. Bolt and Phelp can get us golds in 2012 and scramble off after that.
HAHA, the running revelation and swimming sensation would then be known as the money sucking contenders.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is common in China for top sportsman/woman to go back to school after they passed their prime.

She can sell her properties in S'pore when the property market is still high now to make another pile, leave for Beijing and enjoy her tai tai lifestyle in her hometown happily ever after.

NasiAyam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she can take up PRC citizenship after that.

That is why it is better to develop our own player rather than resorting to the short cut way of buying success.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she can take up PRC citizenship after that.

That is why it is better to develop our own player rather than resorting to the short cut way of buying success.

She will certainly take back her PRC citizenship.

The FTSC is supposed to help raise the local standards. But after more than 10 years, nothing seems to have come out of it.

Anyway, rules are changing and S'pore may not be able to issue citizenship on the cheap to foreign players for them to come over just to compete for S'pore.

ilovesg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now anybody can be a PR and our citizenship is indeed worthless unless you are so rich you want to escape paying those high taxes in Europe or in States.

PR pawns Sg Citizens