• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious End of Project Starlight

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When China was poor nation even pap bully them.

Fucking BE Pommies are responsible for making China a poor nation through their humilating opium trade in China.

About time to fuck Pommies deep deep.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When China was poor nation even pap bully them.

Fucking BE Pommies are responsible for making China a poor nation through their humilating opium trade in China.

About time to fuck Pommies deep deep.

Trust me, China will be poor again. A repeat of 1929 Great Depression is looming for China.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex Starlight,after deployment go for supper and hairwash and fried bee hoon and hot tea sold by the village mei meis. Only can remember the past with sweet memories.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex Starlight,after deployment go for supper and hairwash and fried bee hoon and hot tea sold by the village mei meis. Only can remember the past with sweet memories.

Dunno about you folks ... but kinda sad that we are leaving them... bitter sweet memories.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like 1 idiot doesnt know the history of Project Starlight..but then again that history was made while speaking Taiwanese. No understand? Hahaha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Project starlight Is to Send Our singapore boy for live firing at 华西街。

I only know Exercise Starlight. Only foreigners and non NSmen will call it a Project Starlight. If you have gone there, its always burnt into you as Exercise Starlight. Project Starlight is simi lancheow minkia, I dunno?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Taiwanese have been wanting to cut the agreement for the longest time.
No one wants foreign troops on their land. The Taiwanese agreed to it way back then due to economic reasons.
The terms were actually very generous. On top of the yearly millions in 'rental'....They get to keep the base and everything.
If you've been there at the beginning you'll see how much the areas around the bases have developed. The Taiwanese businesses used to love us to death.
Guess now they are economically well off and can afford to tell us to fuck off.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only know Exercise Starlight. Only foreigners and non NSmen will call it a Project Starlight. If you have gone there, its always burnt into you as Exercise Starlight. Project Starlight is simi lancheow minkia, I dunno?

Yes anyone who been thru NS would know starlight, crescendo, lancer, wallaby.
Later they got mayasia and India. I dunno what they called those

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Taiwanese have been wanting to cut the agreement for the longest time.
No one wants foreign troops on their land. The Taiwanese agreed to it way back then due to economic reasons.
The terms were actually very generous. On top of the yearly millions in 'rental'....They get to keep the base and everything.
If you've been there at the beginning you'll see how much the areas around the bases have developed. The Taiwanese businesses used to love us to death.
Guess now they are economically well off and can afford to tell us to fuck off.

So the pap fucked Singkies over by giving good terms to Taiwan.. any way it's no surprise the Taiwanese will fuck Singkieland over. They are fuckiens anyway

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't understand the rationale behind sending our NSmen overseas for training?

I think we are the only country doing it.

Armed Forces of a country is very sovereign matter. Armed foreigners in battalion formation in your country is usually called occupation or an invasion.

Especially for us....our main concept is defense and why train our troops in a foreign environment that has no benefits to us in the event of really defending our own terrain?