• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat “To be fair, no leader likes to be criticised ... neither do I" - Woody

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenShot2017-09-10at11.32.33AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-10at11.32.50AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-10at11.33.09AM.png

ScreenShot2017-09-10at11.33.21AM.png

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" To be fair, no human likes to be criticised ... neither do I " - If he says this, I would have rolled on the floor. :biggrin:

Last edited:

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old geezer isnt a leader. He and his band of cabinet ministers are just slimy politicians.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the term "constructive criticism and feedback" carries a different meaning for the PAP. The first thing the PAP and government must realise that they are not unpaid volunteers asked to do charitable work and enduring unfair criticism. The first thing this guy and the PAP have to realise is that things are not only not working but there is a dearth of ideas and solutions from the government and more importantly the leadership has no convincing vision. People are not only angry, they are worried.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you do not like to be criticised by the public or can't take any criticism, then you are not fit to be any leader.

Simple as that.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not just poor leadership. The PAP is also helped by people who do know how to handle them. They rather keep quiet and convince themselves that things will go away by itself.

If you do not like to be criticised by the public or can't take any criticism, then you are not fit to be any leader.

Simple as that.