• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woody Harrelson on trusting Big Pharma & Big Gov't during pandemic

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Recount

Woody Harrelson on trusting Big Pharma & Big Gov't during pandemic: "The last people I would trust with my health..."​

Tue, September 20, 2022 at 6:40 AM·1 min read

While talking with Bill Maher, Woody Harrelson comments on Big Pharma and Big Government and his feeling that neither one prioritizes a person’s health over money.

HARRELSON: “Most Americans would not normally trust the government with helping them, you know. Like what does the government actually do to help you?”

MAHER: “And they don't trust the help.”

HARRELSON: “They help the big corporations industry, all the people that got you know, got those people in the Congress or to become president. Those people all got to get taken care of.”

MAHER: “They don't trust the CDC. Americans. We have the polling on it.”

HARRELSON: “Is that that true?”

MAHER: “That is true.”

HARRELSON: “Okay, so here's the CDC promoting that we have to do all of these things, right? I just, I don't like profiteering in war, you know, think of the billions of dollars that have gone to Big Pharma, but I was getting back to my original point. The last people I would trust with my health is Big Pharma and Big Government because neither one of those strike me as caring entities.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And unfortunately, in the current era, Big Tech joining the forces of the two.

You see this in various implementations around the world.

man-holds-up-tracetogether-token-covid-19.jpg