• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat which group of girl is more horny and easy to get?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you left out secondary school girls? In my time, katong Convent girls were the easiest to fuck, although the really really havoc ones were from the sister school RGS. But those girls are only 1 in a 1000. Easy lays at KC are more like 1 in 4.

RGS girls havoc to play? They are to young to go hotel.where else they can F? Handicapped toilet?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why would all KC girls be underaged? I estimate that at least a quarter of the secondary school enrollment would be legal.

Scrooball is a chicken faggot lah. This cannot fuck, that cannot fuck, in the end only fuck his dog

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
RGS girls havoc to play? They are to young to go hotel.where else they can F? Handicapped toilet?
Annabelle chong was RGS girl. Havoc enough for you? Like i said, maybe those types are 1 in 1000. Winston Choo's daughter also was havoc like that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Girls from all girls' schools seem to be easier targets. I had a great time dating and having fun with those girls during my younger days. That's why I now monitor my daughter's movements like a hawk. Any samster who tries to get fresh with her will receive a brutal kick in the nuts from me.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No way bro, it just as well may lead to a whole load of pain, starting with name time and place of talks. Minah or any other Chinese girl, no problems.
agree that it could be entrapment if he takes the bait, esp not knowing if she was the village basikal / sar leng chia for the other ah bengs and looking for a meal-ticket. as for the minahs, there's usually no problem as catch line-up is an affectionate form of brudderly love :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girls from all girls' schools seem to be easier targets. I had a great time dating and having fun with those girls during my younger days. That's why I now monitor my daughter's movements like a hawk. Any samster who tries to get fresh with her will receive a brutal kick in the nuts from me.
just bring her along with you to the rc / pa activities and youll never have any problems, as samsters will never attend these functions nor touch your dotter with a ten-foot pole. also you'll save on one styrofoam box as she can free-load as is, where is :p

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only PAP pigs lock their daughters in chastity belts

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh. Now so mean to your daughter?

A lot of FT ah neh here looking for yr daughter type how to control ah neh urge to rape.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scrooball is a chicken faggot lah. This cannot fuck, that cannot fuck, in the end only fuck his dog

Wow pedophile like u get angry easily oh. Hahaha! I bet u don't even have money to own a dog. U better go wet market to buy a sotong to fuck la! Maybe u can put inside freezer first to enhance the sensation. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wow pedophile like u get angry easily oh. Hahaha! I bet u don't even have money to own a dog. U better go wet market to buy a sotong to fuck la! Maybe u can put inside freezer first to enhance the sensation. :biggrin:

I am sorry, but you seem to have much more experience with wet sotongs then I do. Including putting it in the freezer and all that. hahahhahhahahahahah. Only someone who uses it on such a regular basis would have thought of such a thing. Tell me, do you buy them in bulk, like in a whole box, or just one at a time? And how do you get the sotong smell off your lancheow? U are such a clown. I was rolling on the floor laughing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If I give your daughter $20 and a plastic bag to cover her face, can I fuck her?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
so where do these young girls have sex since they are too young to book a hotel room or their bf too young to own a comfort of a car.
handicapped toilet?
shopping mall changing room?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
so where do these young girls have sex since they are too young to book a hotel room or their bf too young to own a comfort of a car.
handicapped toilet?
shopping mall changing room?

HDB staircase; HDB flat when parents not around. The latter, if the male has a maid at home, then kanna blackmailed by the maid. So must let maid fuck also to keep her mouth shut.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB staircase; HDB flat when parents not around. The latter, if the male has a maid at home, then kanna blackmailed by the maid. So must let maid fuck also to keep her mouth shut.

staircase how to F sensually ?both must be fully naked to enjoy each other skin contacts.