• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yingluck photo taken in Helicopter...enroute

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all coming to 2gether, do good..

Screenshot_2017-09-01-20-14-04_com.android.chrome_1504268107291.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No flights to dubai from cambodia, myanmar or laos.

So sg facilitated?
Pap can easily said she was Travelling on a Cambodian passport thus they weren't aware.
Anyways she's not on Interpol list like Thaksin.....and the fact is no country bothers about Thaksin's Interpol warrant thus giving the illegal thai junta the middle finger

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The junta should be the one arrested by Interpol as they staged a coup to overthrow a democratically elected and popular government.

This also says a lot about Asean as they welcome an illegal/unelected military junta into its folds.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The junta should be the one arrested by Interpol as they staged a coup to overthrow a democratically elected and popular government.

This also says a lot about Asean as they welcome an illegal/unelected military junta into its folds.

Sg also a de facto junta. So is Burma. Nk should join ASEAN

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sg facilitated?
Pap can easily said she was Travelling on a Cambodian passport thus they weren't aware.
Anyways she's not on Interpol list like Thaksin.....and the fact is no country bothers about Thaksin's Interpol warrant thus giving the illegal thai junta the middle finger

Because of AIS, SG will forever play ball with the Shinawatra Clan.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
the borders with Cambodia, Laos, Burma are porous, no fence, lots of dirt roads, anyone can just drive over, guards are lazy and drunk, just want money...just like when I drove from canada into US. I just slowed down, smile and said hey, I'm rushing back to my hometown, the border guard just waved me by. No see passport.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly, YL could have gone to a foreign embassy and ask for asylum. Then driven straight to the tarmac of a waiting private jet. The path out is smooth and easy.