• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Schooling came in third!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we have an Eurasisn winning a gold medal in Olympic . The next Olympic medal must be reserved for a minority race . Rite.??
So the next year budget for sports must go to a Malay sportsman , so that the race will have a gold medalist . Rite.?
This is the logic of the comical PM LHL .

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Now we have an Eurasisn winning a gold medal in Olympic . The next Olympic medal must be reserved for a minority race . Rite.??
So the next year budget for sports must go to a Malay sportsman , so that the race will have a gold medalist . Rite.?

We had C. Kunalan and Barnabas doing us proud in tracks, the Quah brothers and subsequently Fandi in soccer, Tan Howe Liang and Chua Phung Kim in weight lifting, Ang Peng Siong and Schooling in swimming... How many of them received funding from the government for their training?

Those imported PRCs for table tennis no count.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Born in country where defence come first. Swimming go fuck off to other country that like entertaintment sport.

Ns for Singapore swimming for drug tracfficker UArseA.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like the report said only 3 swimmers in history had won back to back world and Olympic titles.
Not just in Swimming but same as with many other sports it's a rare feat to be world and Olympic champion.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much fuss over him.

If home trained by Singaporeans llike the Chans, then can boast.

Trained in America by Amnericans and bred from naturalised Singaporeans...big deal?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better than that Quah loser who went home empty-handed. Schooling is doing better because he is half white. I think I should encourage my kids to date white or white-eurasian folks to improve the Tan family genes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Considering the way things have been going for sinkies for the past three or four decades.PAP would be more than happy if the next olympic medal could be reserved for a sinkie,any sinkie Tom dick or Harry or dog or cat muslim non Muslim or lbgt with any semblance of sinkie dna in it but enough to be certifiable four times that he/she is a sinkie.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you really think this kunt was going to be winning like phelps for the next 7 years…..Singos are one hit wonders.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than that Quah loser who went home empty-handed. Schooling is doing better because he is half white. I think I should encourage my kids to date white or white-eurasian folks to improve the Tan family genes.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks need white genes cos our chink genes are inferior! :p