• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is Today Judgement Day?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
judgment is the original and correct spelling although judgement is now used loosely by internet trolls and bozos.

both look good and convey the same message.

would you like to hazard a guess how the Judge will rule on the case?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both look good and convey the same message.

would you like to hazard a guess how the Judge will rule on the case?

whose hand is feeding the judge with a hefty pay for a long term career? the answer almost always lies in money or the gravy train.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
whose hand is feeding the judge with a hefty pay for a long term career? the answer almost always lies in money or the gravy train.

u sound wise and think like the pap. But a good man cant be bought. I hope the judge (Quentin Loh?) lives true to his oath and calling to mete out justice without fear or favour.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sound wise and think like the pap. But a good man cant be bought. I hope the judge (Quentin Loh?) lives true to his oath and calling to mete out justice without fear or favour.

quentin loh would sound like a low life loser going to san quentin if he were to bite the hand that feeds him.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
quentin loh would sound like a low life loser going to san quentin if he were to bite the hand that feeds him.

Quentin must be cursing the person who allocated him to judge this case.

Chan Sek Keong had sleepless nights when he was allocated the (in the election centre is not within 200m' case against LHL, GCT and TT.

Did Quentin have sleepless nights too?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quentin must be cursing the person who allocated him to judge this case.

Chan Sek Keong had sleepless nights when he was allocated the (in the election centre is not within 200m' case against LHL, GCT and TT.

Did Quentin have sleepless nights too?

not likely as he will break the laws of chemistry and be eligible for the nobel prize. it's extremely easy and comfortable to be a pap-appointed judge.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

today verdict, quentin will be promoted.
you help me, I help you.
one horse race, no second chance.
another walkover EP

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
not likely as he will break the laws of chemistry and be eligible for the nobel prize. it's extremely easy and comfortable to be a pap-appointed judge.

Yes. Comfortable as long as they are in their chosen circles.

LHL thought that he got it made for life. But the last three weeks were perhaps the most tumultuous in his life. The worst may be yet to come

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judge will saycanmot sue sleepy teo becos his 369 brudder since 6.9 minutes again

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
today verdict, quentin will be promoted.
you help me, I help you.
one horse race, no second chance.
another walkover EP

looks likely that Quentin will be promoted after today's judgement.

But let's hope that justice and righteousness are still alive in SG

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nb replaced by a potty mouth saleman turned lawyer turned judge who is 6.9yr older than him

cronyism, nepotism practised by pap. It is so obvious to many Singaporeans.

but pap claims he is the best and there is no one like him

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. The suit has been rejected by Quentin Loh.

Let us see whether TCB will appeal the judgement

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. The suit has been rejected by Quentin Loh.

Let us see whether TCB will appeal the judgement

7 Jul 2017 is a sad day for justice and fair play. But another nail in pap's coffin.

Ong Teng Cheong is now officially not SG's First Elected President