• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bipolar Sinkie Supremacist Harasses Good Whiteman And Calls Him White Trash!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The intolerant far right skinhead problem has spread to good Singapore. Until this video surfaced, I didn't know we had a local chapter of neo nazi skinhead, albeit a keling skinhead.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just visit his Facebook and watched some of his videos if you want to see how a bipolar person behaves.

Seriously, I think he should barred from practising and locked up in IMH before he cause actual physical harm to someone.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
L Kygel also bi polar n he say plenty of nonsense n sedition, didnt see you come out to ask he thrown behind bars

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and read his contributions in the past before you made any comments. He is sick right now that I have to agree

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
most pple r not normal, to say he is sick make them feel good that they r normal when they r not.

when u come to terms that he is normal and you r not, then a balance is strike

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most pple r not normal, to say he is sick make them feel good that they r normal when they r not.

when u come to terms that he is normal and you r not, then a balance is strike

There is more than enough evidence to show that M Ravi is mentally unstable. He's just dumb enough to display it often enough on public, affecting his personal credibility and his professional competence as a lawyer.