• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Which Party Wld You Vote For?

If LHY challenges LHL at the next GE, which party wld you vote for?

• LHY's Party

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • PAP

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This post shows what an inward looking, myopic , presumptuous bumpkin you are and highly prone to insulting others who dont agree with you.

The poll clearly shows 72.7% voted for LHY's party and only 27.3% voted for PAP. But he concluded that the 72.7% voted for PAP. Perhaps he didnt see the poll results but just shot from his hip. Correcting his wrong conclusion and showing him the right way is not insulting him

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poll clearly shows 72.7% voted for LHY's party and only 27.3% voted for PAP. But he concluded that the 72.7% voted for PAP. Perhaps he didnt see the poll results but just shot from his hip. Correcting his wrong conclusion and showing him the right way is not insulting him

'' If you are an investor, you must be losing big money''

Was this bit necessary?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polls are meaningless in this forum. You have been here for ages via various monikers, you still cannot understand this?

as far as the 72.7% are concerned, they are honest to say that they will vote for LHY. What is so meaningless abt that?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious that an investor who cant read simple data and come out with wrong conclusion is likely to lose his investment

That may be so but do you need to highlight this here and embarrass him? Is this how you show your 'care ' for your fellow Singaporeans?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an anti- PAP forum and you should be garnering much better results than the 73% at the moment.

instead of blaming Singaporeans who speak up, you shd look at how pap conducts itself.

Even TCB, LHY, LWL and Inderjit speak up against pap

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
now you are saying that i am right but u dont like the way i said it...hahahaha

You are acting like a spoilt brat. We are arguing about your behaviour towards that Maxi person , not about whether you are factually right or wrong.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are acting like a spoilt brat. We are arguing about your behaviour towards that Maxi person , not about whether you are factually right or wrong.

spoilt, cute, or whatever you wish to subjectively label me.

But you cant deny that I am correct

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the above is tantamount to spoiling your vote. For GE, I think we should not spoil our vote as every vote counts

if the options are all papees or related to that traitor aka translator, then BEST would be to boycott or spoil the vote.

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the options are all papees or related to that traitor aka translator, then BEST would be to boycott or spoil the vote.

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

You think LHY is pap, just because he is LKY's son? The pap now is no more the pap of LKY's time. LHY is bright enough to see that and he acknowledges that fact.

Perhaps LHY is the only guy who can defeat pap and its machinery