• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LWL just posted a while ago on FB, so it seems...

I quote in verbatim:

"Private family matters don't involve setting up secret committees of ministers to get your way. There is no way that this committee was set up without LHL's tacit consent and approval."

7 mins ago .............

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-15-01-25-45_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-15-01-25-45_1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,353

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hmm let me guess. LKY left the house to LHL. But LKY also said that he wants the house demolished.

LHL took legal possession of the house as per the will. But he does not want to demolish the house.

Aiyah why LKY leave the house to LHL then?

Silly LKY!

Eh how come now Papsmearer and RaIders become LKY supporter ar?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm let me guess. LKY left the house to LHL. But LKY also said that he wants the house demolished.

LHL took legal possession of the house as per the will. But he does not want to demolish the house.

Silly LKY!

Jiak sai lim jio lah.
Now go.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silly LKY!

We look down n detest spinless dog like u

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man and the siblings are aware what heritage laws can do. Many countries around the world have such laws and once a property is gazetted, its value plunges. These laws does give a damn what the wills state. He put that caveat presumably once he sensed that he was going to out played. It looks like the caveat is now being used by the eldest son.

Actually what's the big deal LWL and LHY? LKY (papa) already foresaw what will happen. So not demolishing "the House" is still in line with his will. Just that the only people who can go into the house are family and descendants.

So LHL is following his father's will also lah.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silly LKY!

Assumed the house has a mkt value of s$100m. LhL want LHY to pay s$100m plus an additional s$50m.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Silly LKY!

Don't be more then a stupid asshole. His house was
left in the estate, not to LHL. The stipulation on the will was for the estate to sell the house and the proceeds to be distributed to 8 charities that he named. LHL never took possession of the house because Wei Ling is still living there. U really are a cunt talking shit here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eatshitndie, are you agreeing with papsmearer that I am dumb and piece of shit or saying that my interpretation of LKY's will and what LHL has been doing is still within legal rights is logical?

The way I looked at it, LKY should have just stated specifically that the house is to be demolished no matter what the circumstances are. Those are his wishes.

Then if rules were changed and laws changed etc the siblings can say this was purposely done to go against their father's wishes.
LKY by adding that clause open all the possibilities for LHL to manipulate the laws and rules to his favor.

Silly LKY!

i'm telling papsmear there's nothing wrong with the doc's logic. and i wish to add. lhl is thinking on behalf of sg's legacy going into posterity while lky in his senile and twilight years was being inward looking and focused only on his immediate family (nothing wrong with that too). that dead fart was extremely contemptous of sinkies. not even sinkie supporters of him all their freaking lives who toiled and contributed to what sg is today. adding insult to injury until his last breath not one sinkie other than his family can step foot into his sacred mancave, a valhalla sanctuary only the genetic forbears of his sperm (and egg from a gecko) can cum and congregate. all other sinkies be damned if you don't have his dna. 69% of sinkies will line up to contaminate the purity of his genetic footprint if the house is open to the public. but i don't think that's lhl intent. his intent is to preserve it for posterity as a symbol and solace of sg's struggles in the forming years while gollum and playboy and their ilk are doing exactly what the dead fart feared - patriarch-worship to the 96-degree so much so that every last word he breathed has to be taken and executed literally. there can be various interpretation but there's only one in sg when you have the law, legislation and all judges on your side. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Old man and the siblings are aware what heritage laws can do. Many countries around the world have such laws and once a property is gazetted, its value plunges. These laws does give a damn what the wills state. He put that caveat presumably once he sensed that he was going to out played. It looks like the caveat is now being used by the eldest son.

There is no caveat, the estate is in possession of the house. If the house is gazetted, it can still be sold, and the proceeds can still be given to the charities stipulated by LKY in his will. If the price is reduce because it was gazetted, then the charities receive less. that is all. Don;t know what shit you are talking.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ling want, she just call PAPsmearer up. I will check out one Leo 2SG from 80 SAR, drive to Oxley, and whack 10 120mm HE rounds into that old house. Sure to demolish completely. If she wants, she can sit on my lap while I pull the trigger.

Brother Armour CPT, do you need a LTA runner for this mission.
Al we need is one HE round.
By the way, did you complete the conversion to Leopard 2SG?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't be more then a stupid asshole. His house was
left in the estate, not to LHL. The stipulation on the will was for the estate to sell the house and the proceeds to be distributed to 8 charities that he named. LHL never took possession of the house because Wei Ling is still living there. U really are a cunt talking shit here.

Sorry lah I not as informed as you. That's why I said "let me guess". Wah how come you know the stipulation on the will was to sell the house and give the proceeds to charity?

Anyway if what you say is true then it makes LHL look like he wants the money. Ask his brother to pay him for the house (when it is not his?)?

LWL will squat in that house until she dies I am sure. Then after that see how lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i'm telling papsmear there's nothing wrong with the doc's logic. and i wish to add. lhl is thinking on behalf of sg's legacy going into posterity while lky in his senile and twilight years was being inward looking and focused only on his immediate family (nothing wrong with that too). that dead fart was extremely contemptous of sinkies. not even sinkie supporters of him all their freaking lives who toiled and contributed to what sg is today. adding insult to injury until his last breath not one sinkie other than his family can step foot into his sacred mancave, a valhalla sanctuary only the genetic forbears of his sperm (and egg from a gecko) can cum and congregate. all other sinkies be damned if you don't have his dna. 69% of sinkies will line up to contaminate the purity of his genetic footprint if the house is open to the public. but i don't think that's lhl intent. his intent is to preserve it for posterity as a symbol and solace of sg's struggles in the forming years while gollum and playboy and their ilk are doing exactly what the dead fart feared - patriarch-worship to the 96-degree so much so that every last word he breathed has to be taken and executed literally. there can be various interpretation but there's only one in sg when you have the law, legislation and all judges on your side. :wink:

Thanks eatshitndie. LKY weird lah. Die already still thinking about saving his house for its $$$ value. Sigh.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks eatshitndie. LKY weird lah. Die already still thinking about saving his house for its $$$ value. Sigh.

when i was growing up i stayed not far from oxley rise in a slum with well water and outhouse with shit buckets where 69 households shared. it was demolished and spanking modern buildings rose in its place. wish this house will remain so i can use it as a public loo.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are one of few who has the read it well and filled in the blanks. As part of May to Dec 2015 negotiations cum settlement post reading of the will, LHY agrees to buy the house for full market value plus 50 %. On 4 Dec, the 3 siblings released a joint statement which clearly stating that the 2 sons will each donate 50% of the value to a list of charities. What was left out is that LHL's share would actually have come from LHY. The younger siblings have now realised that the eldest has royally screwed them and going for gazetting and no demolition.

Now you know why you are doctor.

Silly LKY!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again you are right. I am just amazed how you have become mirror image of mentor - both of you write perfect English, power analysis and keen insight. True gift to mankind. Clearly he has groomed you well.

There is no caveat, the estate is in possession of the house. If the house is gazetted, it can still be sold, and the proceeds can still be given to the charities stipulated by LKY in his will. If the price is reduce because it was gazetted, then the charities receive less. that is all. Don;t know what shit you are talking.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Looks like you are one of few who has the read it well and filled in the blanks. As part of May to Dec 2015 negotiations cum settlement post reading of the will, LHY agrees to buy the house for full market value plus 50 %. On 4 Dec, the 3 siblings released a joint statement which clearly stating that the 2 sons will each donate 50% of the value to a list of charities. What was left out is that LHL's share would actually have come from LHY. The younger siblings have now realised that the eldest has royally screwed them and going for gazetting and no demolition.

Now you know why you are doctor.

It was just a guess. Anyway maybe papsmearer is right that the house was left to the estate and not to LHL. So my guess might be wrong.

Whether I am a doctor or a maid agency owner or a vacuum cleaner door to door salesman has nothing to do with what I post here about politics and gossip.

Actually unless we know the entire contents of LKY's will then we can really judge what is happening objectively. Otherwise it is you say I say and we get a peek of part of the will which for whatever strange reason LKY said the public can see but the rest the public cannot see. Why not just say public cannot see all of the will?

Dunno man this Lee family is very complicated. Too much money also causes problems.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Once again you are right. I am just amazed how you have become mirror image of mentor - both of you write perfect English, power analysis and keen insight. True gift to mankind. Clearly he has groomed you well.

Is Charlie99 Papsmearer's mentor?