• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious A Desperate PAP

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A reliable word is that the PAP is desperate. Bad PAP leadership in the last 15years has left many skeletons and a huge legacy of failed programmes in SG. A fattened and tired PAP leadership, who each makes at least $30m in the last 10yrs wants out by 2020, is finding no willing replacements.

The word is that LHL, TCH, Tharman want out by 2020. LSS, LHK, GKY, HSK, YI, Gracefool have expressed a desire to follow Lui Tuck Yew. So far only Josephine Teo and Desmond Lee are the greedy ones who think they can make $30m in the next 10years.

LHL is trying to get CCS, TCJ, Masagos to hang on for the next 10yrs. LHL is trying to get the younger, naive Ministers of State to step up. A desperate is now not looking for able leaders but is instead willing to accept anyone who is willing to step up for $30m in the next 10years. Those who are willing to step up will be made ministers in 2018. The pap strategy is:
1. Hang on to power for the next two elections.
2. Clear all the skeletons in PAP's cupboard in 10yrs so that when an Alternative Govt defeats the pap in 10yrs, the cupboard is clean
3. Put in new pap politicians who are willing to earn $30m in 10yrs and to clear the pap skeletons. They have found only 2 so far.

Singapore is doomed with such desperate PAP politicians

What LKY built, LHL has destroyed.

Singaporeans need to vote wisely at the next election

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL will announced the greedy replacements who will be made DPM and Ministers. Will TCH or Tharman step down in 2018?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am ready to step up. instead of 30m I am OK to make 25 m. where do I sign up ?

if u r a girl, join PA and be another Laura or Wendy. If you are caught with exposed mangoes and Michael or David, you will be shamed.

if you escape detection, you may rise up to be another Graceful or "sex-in-small area" Josephine.

High risk high returns

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. 69% mandate is one of the highest among developed nations. What crisis what want out? Nonsense lah your source I tell you. :rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank gods, my CPF is safe.

Dont be too sure.

1n 1985, Singaporeans believed that they can take out all their CPF at 55. Look how pap has shifted the goalpost.

With uncertain times ahead and the way HC gambles on foreign investments, I am not confident that what appears in your CPF statement is backed by what SG has left in its coffers

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. 69% mandate is one of the highest among developed nations. What crisis what want out? Nonsense lah your source I tell you. :rolleyes:

You consider SG in the same democractic league as UK, USA, Germany or Aus?

You believe pap's claim of 69.9% support is without coercion or without manipulation? If you do, then you will also agree with Chan Sek Keong's statement the "inside the polling booth is not within 200m of the polling booth".

CSK can use his judicial position to tell likes. PAP can use the electoral process to claim that it has 69.9% in a free, fair and democratic election. But I dont agree with CSK and i dont agree with the pap.

Dont anyhow quote PAP's lie if you dont agree with that lie

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL will announced the greedy replacements who will be made DPM and Ministers. Will TCH or Tharman step down in 2018?

maybe to promote LTK to be dpm.
LTK has been so silence for past 2 decades and is time to reward him for that co-operation.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe to promote LTK to be dpm.
LTK has been so silence for past 2 decades and is time to reward him for that co-operation.

PAP cant do that in 2018. If HSK manages to get off the hook, A DPM post is likely to go to CCS or TCJ. Reliable word is that both CCS and TCJ are trying to siam that appointment. It will be interesting to see which position OYK goes to in 2018 when he leaves Education portfolio.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... A DPM post is likely to go to CCS or TCJ. Reliable word is that both CCS and TCJ are trying to siam that appointment ...
y dey wanna siam dat position? ... iz a 一人之下,萬人之上 position ...

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This leadership renewal is BS. If Tharman is still an asset why force him to step down?

And isnt LHL older than everyone in the cabinet? Why doesn't leadership renewal apply to him too?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
watz dat same reason? ...

They are in the inner circle and know the skeletons in the cupboard and know the failed policies. They will inherit the skeletons and failed policies in the next 10years if they become DPM or PM.

Why do you think many want out and LHL has to do major reshuffling next year?

PAP is desperate under LHL's leadership. PAP ministers are fat with cash and are not hungry enough to continue as ministers. They are also afraid to take over the can of worms.

SG voters need to vote wisely at the next GE

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This leadership renewal is BS. If Tharman is still an asset why force him to step down?

And isnt LHL older than everyone in the cabinet? Why doesn't leadership renewal apply to him too?

They want out but they got to have someone willing to take over