• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious United Airline dragged Asian man out of overbooked flight!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
United is getting plenty of free publicity over this. The video is being shown on CNN, BBC, CNA, ... The Last time there was an issue over leggings and now they kicked out paying customers to allow their own crew to fly.

They should get some of the paper generals from SIA to show how to run an airline :smile:

their new logo...
_95580014_mediaitem95580013.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None of the other passengers who were asked to disembark kicked up a fuss. That's probably because they are Ang Mohs and therefore far more reasonable and understanding.

If this fucking chink had not refused to follow orders nothing would have happened.

This is a lesson to all chinks that when a lawful request is made all one has to do is comply and there will be no drama whatsoever.

However if you think that just because you're a chink that you can do as you please then you deserve whatever befalls you.

It was bound to happen. Someone was going ton say "NO" to giving up their seat. United should have offered US$1,350, the maximum amount approved by the Department of Transportation. I'm sure there would be some takers for that amount. However they chose to be cheap & now they are facing a backlash & a potential law suite.

I was going to visit Canada & the USA & if I can't rely on the airline schedules this is going to be a big problem because what will I do if I get kick out of one of my flights & I miss a connecting flight?

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow first they devalued their miles in 2014. I blew all mine on lufthansa first class. Then they think very highly of their new polaris seat. Cheap plastic glass for the champagne is stupid. Why do I need so many blankets? Seats on aa cx sq even delta 1 better. Polaris lounge not bad but that's it. I'm sticking with aa when in the US after this.

United in trouble passenger was seated flight was not overbooked no denial of boarding.

1 offer of 800 united dollars is pathetic. Delta starts at gift cards then moves to cash. Usually people volunteer when offer gets above 1k usd. And that's at the gate. Where was the auction? Passengers were already seated. United going to get hit hard on this....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
garuda offer stewardess to strip down, ang mo no fight

next time just dump him onto the tarmac.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking united airlines will only dare to do this shit to a Chinese because Chinese are easy targets. If the "volunteer" had been a black or Arabic.. they wouldn't have risked the PR fallout from this fiasco

Welcome to the new pecking order, people

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking united airlines will only dare to do this shit to a Chinese because Chinese are easy targets. If the "volunteer" had been a black or Arabic.. they wouldn't have risked the PR fallout from this fiasco

Welcome to the new pecking order, people

He's a 69 year old Vietnamese-American "doctor" with a "colorful" history.

David Dao, passenger removed from United flight, a doctor with troubled past

David Dao, the Elizabethtown doctor who was yanked off an overbooked United Airlines flight Sunday, has had a troubled history in Kentucky.

Dao, who went to medical school in Vietnam in the 1970s before moving to the U.S., was working as a pulmonologist in Elizabethtown when he was arrested in 2003 and eventually convicted of drug-related offenses after an undercover investigation, according to documents filed with the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure last June. The documents allege that he was involved in fraudulent prescriptions for controlled substances and was sexually involved with a patient who used to work for his practice and assisted police in building a case against him.

Dao was convicted of multiple felony counts of obtaining drugs by fraud or deceit in November 2004 and was placed on five years of supervised probation in January 2005. He surrendered his medical license the next month.

The Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure permitted Dao to resume practicing medicine in 2015 under certain conditions.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

David Dao, the Elizabethtown doctor who was yanked off an overbooked United Airlines flight Sunday, has had a troubled history in Kentucky.

Dao, who went to medical school in Vietnam in the 1970s before moving to the U.S., was working as a pulmonologist in Elizabethtown when he was arrested in 2003 and eventually convicted of drug-related offenses after an undercover investigation, according to documents filed with the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure last June. The documents allege that he was involved in fraudulent prescriptions for controlled substances and was sexually involved with a patient who used to work for his practice and assisted police in building a case against him.

Dao was convicted of multiple felony counts of obtaining drugs by fraud or deceit in November 2004 and was placed on five years of supervised probation in January 2005. He surrendered his medical license the next month.

The Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure permitted Dao to resume practicing medicine in 2015 under certain conditions.

So It seems that United Airlines did the right thing to remove him from the plane. That old Charlie was probably up to no good on that flight.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
So It seems that United Airlines did the right thing to remove him from the plane. That old Charlie was probably up to no good on that flight.
Well, having antecedents on your name is always a issue of credibility...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

knew there was something fishy about the guy.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None of the other passengers who were asked to disembark kicked up a fuss. That's probably because they are Ang Mohs and therefore far more reasonable and understanding.

If this fucking chink had not refused to follow orders nothing would have happened.

This is a lesson to all chinks that when a lawful request is made all one has to do is comply and there will be no drama whatsoever.

However if you think that just because you're a chink that you can do as you please then you deserve whatever befalls you.

I thought it was a volunteer disembarkment , no ? That 's the trouble with AMDK. They uses euphemism in their speech , but their actions are what they really mean.

Take your time , don't worry... what they really mean is you'd better hurry up or I will kick your ass.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
United shares are taking a hit falling by 3 to 4%

http://markets.businessinsider.com/...senger-off-plane-2017-4-1001913476-1001913476

United Airlines is taking a hit after forcibly kicking a passenger off a plane (UAL)

Shares of United Continental are under pressure on Tuesday, down 3.4% at $69.12 a share, amid the fallout from an incident where a passenger was forcibly removed from a plane by airport police.

The passenger suffered injuries to his face, and was taken to the hospital for treatment, after refusing to give up his seat on an overbooked flight from Chicago to Louisville.

United's stock didn't react negatively to the news on Monday, ending the session higher by 0.9% at $71.52, but anger and coverage of the incident has blown up on social media, and people are threatening to boycott United.

United CEO Oscar Munoz also released a statement after the incident:
"This is an upsetting event to all of us here at United. I apologize for having to re-accommodate these customers. Our team is moving with a sense of urgency to work with the authorities and conduct our own detailed review of what happened. We are also reaching out to this passenger to talk directly to him and further address and resolve this situation."

Despite Tuesday's selling, United shares remain just off their all-time high of $74.09 set back on February 28. They're down about 4.7% so far in 2017.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't see any relevance between the passenger's checked history and how heavy handed the airline security was. It could have been a normal law abiding citizen who did not want to be rescheduled.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long term this may not help improve things for US passengers but United is going to have problems in the asian market.

The passenger who was targeted was an asian. Asia is a very large market & I'm sure many asians will think twice before flying with United.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never like taking United which I do when doing Sgp Marita sometimes. air stewardess and stewardess sibei bochup. no need to buckle up during landing or open window shades also can. no fuck care attitude and serve you cold food.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a million dollar idea for a airline commercial but i dont have the photoshop and video editing skills like most Macintosh and Apple and steve jobs fans have.

the commercial is a video montage of random airports and random destinations around the world,showing random people checking in at the checkin counter,checking in their baggage,getting their passports stamped,waiting to get on the aircraft and settling in,all the time smiling and chatting happily.meanwhile ray charles is playing in the background of the commercial.

then all of a sudden cut to the video of the asian man being dragged screaming from his seat,then fade to black and show the logo "United" in big big font with the words underneath "Hit the road,chong".

[video=youtube;i8DRen60X10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8DRen60X10[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a million dollar idea for a airline commercial but i dont have the photoshop and video editing skills like most Macintosh and Apple and steve jobs fans have.

the commercial is a video montage of random airports and random destinations around the world,showing random people checking in at the checkin counter,checking in their baggage,getting their passports stamped,waiting to get on the aircraft and settling in,all the time smiling and chatting happily.meanwhile ray charles is playing in the background of the commercial.

then all of a sudden cut to the video of the asian man being dragged screaming from his seat,then fade to black and show the logo "United" in big big font with the words underneath "Hit the road,chong".

[video=youtube;i8DRen60X10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8DRen60X10[/video]

this is the outtro song,when the screen fades to black at the end.

[video=youtube;hUClz04jhGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUClz04jhGs[/video]